For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 7 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Tin:The Incompetent Ninja"

Sexellent.

Makes me happy. In my naughty place.

Scythe you the man.

lush...dude that was great

for a 1st animation that was amazing

its liek you have been doing it for years

very good job

SnafuDave responds:

Well I've been doing Photoshop for years and strangely it transfered over pretty well. And people named David are awesome by default <.< >.>

Nice

This is a really well done flash with violence and humor. I am a fan of the comic site, although I had never read this one... :-\ Anyways, keep up the good work in both flash and the comic(s)

SnafuDave responds:

Thank you Animeghost! Yeah Tin the comic is fairly new and one of the "side" comics so that's understandable you haven't read it.

SUPER-TERRIF-LENT!!!!!!

SUPER!!!!TERRIFIC!!!!EXCELLENT!!!!

SnafuDave responds:

Thanks that was a Super, Terrific, Excellent, Great review.

WHOOOT

ok first may i say you sir are a god and so is bleed man but thats a different topic for a different day,and tee hee yes all chinese people look alike....wait no they dotn who the fuck ever came up witht hat sterotype?

SnafuDave responds:

I think it's an evil American conspiracy or somthing of that nature. Thanks for the review man!