For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 23 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Tin:The Incompetent Ninja"

Another great from Snafu!

A very nice prequil to the Tin series! As a fan of the Snafu line of comics and site (PPG Doujin is my fav) I expected no less. I hope you will be doing flashes for your main Comic as well. Keep up the good work and thanks for providing us with amusing comics on a regular basis!

SnafuDave responds:

Thanks man! We'll see. I don't know what my next Flash will be I'm still kinda just in the brain storm stage.

cool just one quesntion

this was for a school right or a project buddy let me tell ya in the schools ive been 2 u cant ever doodel somthing that violent or was it an animation school wat ever i added it to fave flashes

SnafuDave responds:

University of Utah. It's not like a middle school or high school or anything it's college so you can basically do whatever you want.

rockin

awsome for your first flash...hell its even good for a flash veteran. There really arent any flaws with this submission other than its kinda short. awsome job keep up the good work. 5 outta 5

SnafuDave responds:

Thanks Rockin. I can't wait to take another stab at Flash after such awesome reviews like this. Thank you.

GREAT JOB!

*laughs* Omg...That was funny =3 I love Tin...*hugs* He's so wonderfully cute!

SnafuDave responds:

Sweet. Thansk WaterNymph! Glad you like Tin.

Knee-deep in charlie.