For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 57 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Tin:The Incompetent Ninja"

Nice

yeaaaaa, even though there isnt that much to the comic you made an awesome flash for it. Keep up the great work on the comics and i hope you make another flash soon.

SnafuDave responds:

Thanks Azriel. I'll definately make another flash some time.

(o)(0)

That was so cool, for a first flash it was amazing, animation was smooth and blended very well with the music. well done and i hope to see more of your good work in the future

SnafuDave responds:

Sweet thanks for the great review! This stuff seriously motivates me to try sooo much harder the next time around you have no idea.

Kickin' ass

This is awesome- you'd like realultimatepower.net if you haven't been there already. Robert Hamburger would love to have this on his site. Please don't blow the whistle on this though, because it's not an advertisement, and the guy that runs that site doesn't get much money from it at all (only a little from the book that he wrote which is totally awesome- get it delivered from chapters). Great movie though. Don't get me in trouble for mentioning that site though, because this is the first time I have ever mentioned a site in a review, and it won't take business from Newgrounds.

SnafuDave responds:

Dude don't worry about it I totally agree RealUltimatepower.net is the coolest ninja site in existance. Soooo freaking funny and so good. Does he except flash submissions like that? I guess now that I think of it he did have a movie section. It doesn't really fit though with his site though. But yeah thanks man.

that's so cool!

When I found out about the comics I red every one of them! my favourites are Snafu, Tin, PPG. I love this cartoon! And Snafu website is my favourite! I wish you could make more cartoons... that would be so owsome! good job!!!

SnafuDave responds:

Awe thank you! I wish I could make more cartoons to. Someday perhaps.

awesome