Reviews for "Tin:The Incompetent Ninja"

That was amazing...

...and I can see you put a lot of effort and work into this great flash. The style is amazing and the graphics are great I congradulate you on a job very well done!!

SnafuDave responds:

Dude thanks a lot! Seriously an awesome review like this makes my whole day. I was nervous putting it on Newgrounds but I find that people are nicer than I expected. So thanks for making me feel welcome and not like a complete noob.

!

Are you sure this is your first?

SnafuDave responds:

It's my first full animation. In class we've done countless animation tests, you know make a spider walk, make a spinning Logo, make the ball bounce, that kind of thing. The closest "animation" like thing I've done besides this was the lip sync exercise. But that was a horrible failure on my part. So yeah it's my "first" actual completed animation.

A bit gory but then it was in a funny Vein!

Dave, I would call it The Nearsighted Ninja. But then don't all orientals look alike? Thorough, though, Veery Thorough!

All in all it was a hackingly funny story and it got right to the point.
I liked the tic in his eye at the end. Wouldn't want to pay his drycleaning bill!

For your next endeavor , you might want to try something more mainstream, you know more in the main arterial flow of commentary and less sanguine. This one really played to the heart though.

SnafuDave responds:

I'd bet his Dry Cleaning bill is gynormous. And your name wouldn't happen to refer to Sundance Film Festival would it? I'm from Utah and yeah I have to know.

my first Flash movie

Thoses words scare me most of the time.

Very good flash. I hope to see more of this funny series.

But honestly, don't put those 4 words in your subject area. They terrify some of us reviewers, and I don't get enough sleep as it is.

Cheers.

SnafuDave responds:

How about "this is my second Flash movie"? Is that ok? Yeah I suspose your right I wish I would have known that before I posted. Oh well. Thanks for the advice man.

Awesome

that was great.. u know im a ninja too.. make sequals plz..

SnafuDave responds:

Now I have to or I'll get Ninja assassinated.