Reviews for "Tin:The Incompetent Ninja"

um...

looks like you drew his body on paint... also... it was the most unrealistic thing i've ever seen and pretty shitty.

SnafuDave responds:

lol well yeah "realistic" was definately what I was going for. Thanks for the review.

omg

i thought it would be better than this it was ok but in all it really sucked if you want funny or violent at least a good toon i wouldn't recomend this pile of crap

That's fine.

made by a blind man

all asians look same to you? lol why dont you come out from ur room and travel around? or even better, stop watch fox news.

SnafuDave responds:

lol lol lol I love you, that was so funny.

just no. never make this again. it didnt make sense. it was pointlessly violent. and by the way ninjas are from japan.

SnafuDave responds:

by the way I don't ever remember saying where he was from.

you fucking suke