For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 28 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Tin:The Incompetent Ninja"

eh.

you made THAT for school? lol

SnafuDave responds:

yup. And I'm pretty sure I got a really good grade on it to.

Was this suppose to be funny or serious

I really liked it but I couldnt tell if it was funny or serious but it still was cool you should of added an end thats like some sort of doom devise or god comes and makes you eat chetos or something like a sheep eating some dude in the backround then did you see the time <Mummbles about to much stuff to type so people will vote yes on his review beating scott who is a looser> <Only Scott Basmajin not you>

SnafuDave responds:

funny/entertaning. Nothing serious in it.

this is GOD it rules

there is no one word to describe the greatness of this flash it a ninja it dumb as sin he is tin he rules so does the comic

SnafuDave responds:

FallenKnight666 thanks a freaking ton! Comic and Flash comment all at once. Life is goooood.

TIN ROCKS

This is one of the best flash i have ever seen It's so voilent and funny it almost perfect

SnafuDave responds:

Thanks Sarlac! I really appreciate that.

2 questions?

love this!!! Question 1: is it really hard making vids like that?
Question 2: Are you the snafu dave that jepha howard thanks in the back of lies for the liars, because the used is my favorite band ever.