Reviews for "Tin:The Incompetent Ninja"

Funny Comic, Funny Flash

Now that is awesome. Funny, and precisely what I would do. I love you Dave! I read all four of the comics on your snafu site. (Maybe just a tad obsessed) and check them everyday. Uuhh.. anyway, I really like the movie. You did a good job with the animation and flow, it went really well.

SnafuDave responds:

Sweet thanks a ton Sharptum1! I'm so glad you like the comics and the Flash. It makes my whole day when I hear from someone who's a fan of the comics. Thanks!

You made it for school!?

that is really nicely done, but um......I know I'm in high school and they'd probable suspend me if I showed them that flash. Other then that it is nicely done.

SnafuDave responds:

lol Yeah public schools are lame like that. Once you get into college and what not they're much more laid back.

Great job man its good i liked it

it was a real good flash one of the better ones i've seen lately great job on the graphics i didnt think it needed anything else keep up tha good work and hopefully post some more on NG 5!!!!

SnafuDave responds:

Thanks for the 5! I'm going to go home and think of ways to make a better Tin movie right now.

yay

awesome. i love your websiteeeeeeee itsss amaazin'

SnafuDave responds:

thanks JCV I'm glad you like the site. Makes me happy.

YAY DAVE!

YAY!!! also... KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AT SNAFU!!!