Reviews for "Tin:The Incompetent Ninja"

Shiny

That was pretty good for your first ninja flash, but remember these tips for the next one you do.
1. Ninjas only travel in backflips, killing, or that really fast blur thing. You actually might have done this, but you could have used more backflips.
2. Ninjas can shoot lazers proably. I can't blame you for going with the more stylish choice of the weapons though.

SnafuDave responds:

But you forget Ninjas can also shoot their rocket arms to pumel the bad guys from afar. Thanks for the review!

lol twas good

very well done i liked the animations good story line hope u make another

SnafuDave responds:

I definately will, Thanks Dark Dispare.

Great job man its good i liked it

it was a real good flash one of the better ones i've seen lately great job on the graphics i didnt think it needed anything else keep up tha good work and hopefully post some more on NG 5!!!!

SnafuDave responds:

Thanks for the 5! I'm going to go home and think of ways to make a better Tin movie right now.

that's so cool!

When I found out about the comics I red every one of them! my favourites are Snafu, Tin, PPG. I love this cartoon! And Snafu website is my favourite! I wish you could make more cartoons... that would be so owsome! good job!!!

SnafuDave responds:

Awe thank you! I wish I could make more cartoons to. Someday perhaps.

awesome