Reviews for "Tin:The Incompetent Ninja"

Great

That was a great Flash I'm saprized it didn't get the front page. if you make one just a little longer I don't see these not geting recition. Now I have to expole you site becuse you have me stuned with your art.

SnafuDave responds:

Thanks man. That would be awesome if it got Front Page but it's not very likely. I doubt Tom even knows this Flash exists. Thanks for the review man and do hope you like the site.

Congrats!

Great job on your first work. Nicely done. Keep it up. I hope to see more in the near future.

SnafuDave responds:

Thank you Muraki I'll try not to dissapoint.

Absolutely loved it!

It's a very good flash and I hope you aced your final! I loved the sounds you put in they were so Ninja! Very funny and I could so see that happening in China! Ahhh....It made me laugh and I'm gunna show it off to all my freinds! Keep up the good work, I hope to see more great flashes in the future^^

10/10

Definately worthy of 5/5 stars!

SnafuDave responds:

Phase thanks a ton for showing it to your friends! That's seriously the coolest thing you could ever do. I'm a BIG believer in the "word of mouth" Thanks again!

gj

good job, great music

SnafuDave responds:

Thank you. I liked the music to.

bleedman made me do it

yes!! NINJAS!! yea, i will admit i was originally drawn to snafu comics by bleedman's PPG doujinshi... but when i saw the TIN comics, i laughed my ass off!! keep the movies coming!

SnafuDave responds:

I'll try. I'll try. I really need to update Tin more.