For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 213 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Tin:The Incompetent Ninja"

great

great job, really great job, i loved the art work and the whole stealthy assassin a'san' chop!
good luck on future makings!

thanks anti-bobo!

Wow. Another terrific up and comer

Fantastic work. Awesome graphics, terrific sound track, and it was funny too. Very solid piece of flash. Keep it up.

SnafuDave responds:

Thanks Fox Wraith! Newgrounds reviewers are so freaking AWESOME.

OMFGROFLMAO

=oh my fukin god rollin on floor lafin my ass of

HILARIOUSE MAKE MORE MORE MORE

... heh heh ..

.... twitch twitch

SnafuDave responds:

Chael your a stud of the highest degree of awesome. Thanks for the review.

jeez

i loved the toon but this is for the guy who last reviewed this movie. jezus chriist lets not write a book about a cartoon please.

SnafuDave responds:

lol and Thank you a lot.

OMG

I found the comic series on SNAFU a few months ago and it was like striking gold! your comics ROCK, snafu and tin PWN major! This flash video is awesome, you should totally make Tin into a full time flash series. You could even get your own show with how awesome he is...LOL Think about it...and for the ppl who hate ninjas, SCURVY the one legged pirate...LOL! But honestly, great flash dude, seriously i hardly ever log in anymore, that has to say somethin right there.

SnafuDave responds:

Thanks man! Tin just barely returned on Snafu to if you're interested.