Reviews for "Harry Potter & The A.B.O"

Nice Job!

Seems almost exactly like the original potter pals. Also the drawings were very good (I only spotted one minor difference not including the robes because I know you changed it to look better)
Funny jokes like the boook and Ron dancing. Can't wait for the second part to be released.

Isn't this Potter Puppet Pals

I loved the PPP series, and mate, htis was nearly as good! The Graphics are just as good as PPP, the sounds mostly nice (Hermione's too quite) and the humour is nearly as funny as PPP. Only thig is there are cheap effects, Sirus black puppet looks a mess and Dumbuldore doesn't strip!

BOOOOO!!!!

only funny part is the ron bother dance

Great Job

You and the original puppet pal guy shold totally team up! with boht of your super knowledge, you could rule the world!!!
Or, make good HP spoofs :p
I'm posting my catagorie ratings mostly as how much it was like the original.
this really could've fooled me of being the 3rd HPPP installment!!

Well, will you look at that...

You actually made a tribute to a very funny flash series and.....It DIDN'T TOTALLY SUCK!!!!!