Reviews for "Harry Potter & The A.B.O"

Is the secret where you click the hat and Ron starts singing that strange song while being dressed up as MJ?

yay

This is really good. Of course, the best part was that you used the ORIGINAL (Haiduccii) version of Dragostea din Tei.

Not bad

better then the trailier

ok, i did like the o-zone reference(the band)

it wasn't too bad, not nearly as bad as the trailer suggested. i can't honestly say i'm eagerly waiting for the next one, but i can say that at least i managed to watch the whole thing without falling asleep(barely) nice graphics

So that is Hermione's Secret!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL the easter egg was a good one. Thanks, we were all getting a little lonely for the PPP