Reviews for "Harry Potter & The A.B.O"

LONG LIVE PUPPET PALS!

I loooooved this. I've missed Puppet pals so much and you made one *Hugs* Thank you.

Ooh!

That's cool. Great animation, I like the voices and original art. The pacing could be snappier though, but I really appreciate the tribute. :)
The Numa Numa part made me laugh out loud.

White-Flame responds:

Ahh well if it isant GOD of the Puppets himself! I'm glad you like it, hopfully U wil get some insperation as 2 do some more yourself, I will take the style and keep going and also maybe make a Lord Of the Rings Puppet show too!!..

make more

If Niel Cicierega won't get his act together, you will have to pick up the slack for him. It was just as good as the original thing but lacked one key element....Humor. The original PPP's are funny. This one was worthy only of a snicker.

Original! I Like it!

Now it's nice to see something original like "hand-puppets" in flash. Good flow, animation and sound... and also liked the "numa-numa" addition.

Hahahahaha

Was that the Numa Numa song? Funny add on.