Reviews for "Harry Potter & The A.B.O"

Most Excellent!

Definitely a wonderful tribute to everyone's favorite puppet show performed by the insane. Some of the graphics were, er, generously borrowed, but for the most part the graphics were well-done. There was more background than in the PPP themselves, which is neither really a good or a bad thing. What *is* a good thing is that those backgrounds were well-made.

I also laughed a couple of times, and the little extra was really good too ^_^

We're all on the ropes waiting for the next PPP. Thanks for helping fill the gap with a little something funny!

Could have been better...

That songs by Ozone but i cant remeber what its called. Not bad.

Whats the song called?

Wow it was excellent I loved it! It is one of my favorites! By the way who sings the song and whats it called? I've been looking for it for a while now!

lmao

Oh that was good. I haven't seen a decent flash like this since PPP.

Fantastic!!

this is really good! its almost the same as PPP except for one character and funny! voices are good too!