Reviews for "Harry Potter & The A.B.O"

Amazing

I couldn't tell between this movie and potter pals. Amazing, I think you did even better on portraying the scenes. Bravo!

Funny stuff

Very nice! Though I must point out Hermione's book. o.o You spelled beginners wrong!

.....So anyway, besides being a total wench about spelling, VERY entertaining :D

Why is Sirius so goddamn ugly?

A lot of people forget that Sirius is only supposed to be in, like, his late thirties.

But good movie, on the whole.
I thought, when I first saw the title, it stood for Harry Potter and the Awful Bodily Odour or something.

^^

not bad not bad at all

the original were a little better. but this was definetly a good tribute lokkin foward to da sequel

great way to pay tribute to the potter puppet pals

very cool,i loved it,i hope theres a sequel ,and anyway the secret is :when snape is saying"welcome to hogsmeade"in the back there is a sign .If you watch carefully you will see a hat quickly press de hat before it dissapears and ta-dah