Reviews for "Harry Potter & The A.B.O"

*lol*

I think it's even funny as the original potter puppet pals :P
the part where Ron walkes in with that Dragosta Din Tei song is sooooooooooo fun*LOL

WOotness!!

Oh wow, the art is almost exactly like the original puppet pals.Found all of the secreats...I think. By the way, the song Ron was lestioning on his headphines, I have been looking for it for some time. I would be greatful if you could tell me who it was or where to find it. Anyway, greatwork, looking foward to the next installment!!! ^_^

Wow!

This is a GREAT Animation PLEASE continue it! If It's continued I'll give you a full 10 or something. xD WOOOOOOOO! Me Luffed it.

nice work

that was great , and as good as the originals, if i hadn't known better i would have said that you were the original artist

p.s when are you gonna continue it?

LOL

omg that was sooooo funny when are you going to continue it??????
HURRY