Reviews for "Harry Potter & The A.B.O"

Good Job!

It wasn't as funny as Neils... Its better than the animation on Neils though. I like this too lol! I love the ghost part it was funny.

What was that at the end?

Okay, I've seen all the puppet pal series, and its great! I especially like this one, and Hermione's semi masculant voice. Also thought the ugly Sirius puppet funny too. But did his head just imploded in the end or what, whatever it may be I thought that to be the funniest part in there.

Very good!

I found secret MHAHAHAHAA
I LOVE IT
Its best when Hermione come in ghoust discuise.

I LOVE IT!

That was FUNNY! I've already watched it over 20 times, but I still think it's hilarious! The Nume Nume part was just SO funny. I love your work! You really give the PPP fans something to smile about! Are you planning on making another one soon? PLZ TELL ME!!!

SS

That was good, waa to be continued!!!!!! Found the hat one, was that it? Poor ron.......Ciao!!