For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 199 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Harry Potter & The A.B.O"

GREAT!

Very funny! How did you get the character deigns like the original though?

White-Flame responds:

I mostly did it bye hand and a good close eye, but if you look they have year three costumes on now.

I love the puppet pals so much.

quoteing the last person, so you all can see this still....
Omg you know when after dumbledore appears (love the Numa Numa bit and the smacking ron on the head and "Yes Dumbleydore"), Hermione reading a book? OMG Pause there until you see her book wide open, Right click the book and select zoom in until you see the title! OMG How funny! I wont spoil it!

anyway I liked it alot.

OMG how funny

lol

lol tht was hilaarious, has anyone else tried clicking the hat on the sign by the shrieking shak

Wow, now this is cool!!!!!!!!!

Please, please, PLEASE make the continue!!!!!!!!! I loved this movie, AND I WANT CONTINUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!