Reviews for "Harry Potter & The A.B.O"

Cute

Not as funny as the original PPP, but great effort :)

The Potter Puppet Pals is the best thing since...

um,...the potter puppet pals! Really amazing! Really funny! Keep going or I will...um...*thinks and explodes*

Yay

You have filled a void in the portal. Thank you!
"I am snape, the potions master" i missed that line but that's ok. Sirius was just... really bad.
I loved the humor and how well you imitated. The numa numa joke was great, and so was how you warped the sound at the beginning. Cant' wait for number 2. Snape needs to do the numa numa... lol!

lol~

lol neat tribute man!

Very Nice Tribute

"Very unquie February 15, 2005
Reviewed by: edelion Overall Score: 9
like it a lot very orignal. i like the whole stage scene looks and feels. keep it up great. work."

Not really original, it's a tribute to Potter's Puppet Pals.

I liked it, it seemed that a lot of the graphics were just ripped from the Origs, but i liked YOUR graphics. very good taste, except this seemed to have a [lot unlike the Zany PPP. Very nice job :) *thumbs up*