Reviews for "My Bio Project"

suspicious

question two --- load of arse. major point here...the greater part of people here use ng to get away from the tedious facts that life involves boring learning and work. i did this stuff two years ago and most of the questions here were the same. i hope you have an excessively needy reason for putting this up. you only really get points for the background....be told.

ampedMIKAEL responds:

I have a reason, to get FEEDBACK on what I should change. Thanks for the opinions, but before judgeing negativly please show me some submitted flash of your own there bud :)

Good game

It was a fun game. I kept guessing them correctly. Friggin genius.

nice

Awesome job, man. Great music, too. Much better than some stick fight.

damn it

I wish you had this out like a week earlier cuz i had a test on the cell cycle (which i failed ) but otherwise nice job!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Easy, learned all of that in bio freshman year. Make a game with a variety of topics.