Reviews for "My Bio Project"

Peanut butter jelly!!!!!!!

I'm in the middle of learning mitosis in class so it was cool and the music and graphics were great but the beat part was the prize in the end. Peanutbutter jelly. Good work.

I Loved The Banana :D

Man, I was so bad at this quiz, but you did well not to let me start over again and again. I learned all of this, once... years ago ^^ oh.. and in german :) but the words are nearly the same so..

The Flash was quite good. The Buttons and the effects were great, the background looked very interessting. The pictures were good and the sound was perfect for a quiz.

Oh and the high score I give you is because of the price ;)

**Peanut Butter Jelly** *Dance* *Groove*

Almost Good Timing

We just got done with mitosis in bio. Too bad you didn't make this a few weeks ago. I give it a 5 anyways.

Excellent Flash, brought back memories 5/5

That was cool. I gave a 10 in graphics because seriously, that design in the background was cool. This certainly brought back memories from ye ol' BIO 1000, good times. The fact that stuff like this survives on Newgrounds is awesome. Great job, I liked this!

accurate

i learned this stuff last year in 6th grade and its accurate.