Reviews for "My Bio Project"

luff the prize

i luff the prize at the end. so appropriate since i just recently completed the Meiosis chapter(right after mitosis). that kix butay!!
nice musik. i prefer VB6, but i dunno if newgrounds would take that

Well damn...

I never knew there were just so many bio-geniuses on new grounds. We get the idea guys, this is all pre-school stuff to you. So on that note, where is my cure for cancer already?

great..

but i didnt learn any of that in my biology class.

Wow, dude...

Uh, your bio facts are really, really bad. Being a student of biology myself, at the Ohio State University, I know these things. You're either very elementary, 8th grade... or you need to have a chat with your teacher.

ampedMIKAEL responds:

Nice job stating witch questions were incorrect. I am in 10th Grade Biology by the way, and all these questions I beleive are correct from research.

Cool little

It's shame I don't know a god damn thing about Science, but it was still pretty cool. I liked the animation and the background sound was good as well.