Reviews for "My Bio Project"

Not bad! In fact, I like it.

Not too crappy at all. However, you may want to add more to this. For example, instead of proceeding to the next question when one get's it right, you can paraphrase why it's correct so that people will learn something. For example, "That's right. The cell does not elongate in this phase because..."

Nice work, update it and you'll get an even higher score.

Yaaaay! We just learned this in science!

Woot! grade 9 science in flash form! Great job and nice music! its like the song from mario!

Hmmm...

I dunno what that guy was talking about before me... the facts seemed fine =|. I got all of them right and it wasn't hard... I dunno what he's exspecting, I mean if he's a BIO student in college, he should know all this stuff anyway right?

Whatever before I go any further I mine as well review it right? lol

Ok questions seemed par for the course. Although if there's anything I'd change it'd be to broaden your project to all the phases of the cell cycle. [ S phase, the G phases, Interphase Mitosis] etc etc. Maybe even cover seperate chapters of your science book or different areas of science like chem, enviremental or physics. =]

Good project overall and good music.... it took me forever to figure out where I'd heard that before. It was Super Mario 64! lol

Overall I give this a 4/5.

Not bad

Yeah I got all of them until the mitosis one... I got the rest right. It was easy because it only covered that one part of bio, but I think if it covered everything and was like a final project for your Bio class (say, after the AP exams?) it would be more challenging and more fun.

Anyway, good job. I wish I could've used this to study for my final, but it was back in December.

nice

i remember the 'health' project and it was good. this 'bio' project was pretty good too. i sure hope that your instrcutor gives you a good mark.