Reviews for "My Bio Project"

niiice

Very nice job.

What was the song you used?

thats crazy

this is the exact stuff i needed to know for my upcomeing quiz. Kind of an odd thing to post though, i could post some of my flash from biology but i thought it would be blamed, but you pulled it off. Nice job, and it would be useful if you could make one for the entire cell beofre my next test.

Decent

Although all the questions were on mitosis it was still pretty cool. I got all but 2 right.

FUCK!!!

those qusetions were hard i'm in like retarded chemistry how do you expect me to know that shit, but the suprise was worth it i guess

Great game

That was a great little quiz. Nice graphics. I actually have a bio test on mitosis later this week. This'll help.

Keep up the good work.