For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 203 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "My Bio Project"

Great gift DAD!

"Thanks Son!" Anyway, this was an excellent movie. The questions were not to hard, but not to easy. The music fit perfectly, and everything was extremely smooth. I enjoyed my prize at the end as well. Anyway, this was a great little quiz KUTGW!

Oh yeah.

I love coming home from a science test and then being able to go online and... What? What the fuck is this? Goddammit!

ampedMIKAEL responds:

Hahaha

it was ok...

i was studying that in science today...odd...it was good, cause it made me think, but it will probably be blammed because everyone's stupid and expects some kind of puzzle game. it's good though.

if you want to beat it

right click and hit "play" after each question is done coming up. The peanut butter an jelly time was no good prize

ampedMIKAEL responds:

Thanks for the review, but you could of just hidden that fact :) Do you know anyway to disable it from doing that? If so contact me bro, thanks.

nice