Reviews for "My Bio Project"

it was nice but

you stole the backgrounds... so a 5 for grapics

SWEET!

Sweet Freaking Jesus! That was cool! Extra cookies for using spongebob at the end! I liked the format, the music was decent, and the interface was nice. Good Show!

Nice.

Being a bio major, I was glad I got them all right. I like the format you used. Good job.

Excellent!

i missed like 4 question and i love my prize!
PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!
keep up the great work. 5/5

Really nice

Presentation and sound are really nice. I'm not quite sure if the it works corretly for wrong answers though. I didn't even know it would tell you that you got something wrong until the next to last question.

Either I got lucky, the buttons don't work, or I really remember crap from 10th grade biology, even though that was half a decade ago.

And I liked the peanut butter jelly video. That thing will never get old. I'm going to show it to my children, and my children's children, and so on and so forth.