Reviews for "My Bio Project"

To those who doubt

Yes, this stuff is accurate. I JUST studied this stuff about a week ago in bio class and, seriously, why would he turn it in as a project if it was full of lies?
Its great to see someone put effort like this into a school project.

ampedMIKAEL responds:

Thank you for clearing that up. For people who doubt please READ THE REVIEW BELOW this for the full explanation. Thank you.

....

ummmm im pretty sure most of that stuff doesnt exist like chromosomes being aligned at the equator and what not

ampedMIKAEL responds:

Ummmm your pretty wrong. KNOW YOUR FACTS I WOULDNT SUBMIT THIS IF IT WAS WRONG: Quote (for you extremely small minded people) "As the cell enters prophase the chromatin, with the help of the attached protein molecules, begins to coil and windup on itself, forming compact chromosomes that are easily stainable and detectable with a light microscope. As the chromosomes condense the nucleolus begins to disappear and spindle fibers begin forming. By late prophase each chromosome appears as two identical sister chromatids that are pinched in by the centromere. The nuclear membrane (envelope) is breaking up and the spindle fibers now span from pole to pole and from each chromosome to the poles. The spindle fibers and motor proteins now begin moving the replicated chromosomes toward the center of the cell."

Now that's what I call Edutainment!

Fun and interesting. Luckily I've passed high school biology so I was able to easily do it. Im not suggesting a sequel though. It was educational but the kicky music and cool graphics kept me interested. Not to mention its straightfoward. It could be one of the few "educational" flashes to make it through to the front page.

Very amusing

As a third year bio sci major @ UCI, I must say, the questions are phrased very accurately. A nicely done, very stylish educational program. If you need help with any other topics in Bio or Chem, I'd be happy to help.
"Do not your difficulties in mathematics discourage you, I can assure you mine are even greater..." Albert Einstein ^_^

Good educational Game.

I liked the prize at the end. I stared at it till it finished. Keep the good work the same .