For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 60 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "My Bio Project"

Wow, dude...

Uh, your bio facts are really, really bad. Being a student of biology myself, at the Ohio State University, I know these things. You're either very elementary, 8th grade... or you need to have a chat with your teacher.

ampedMIKAEL responds:

Nice job stating witch questions were incorrect. I am in 10th Grade Biology by the way, and all these questions I beleive are correct from research.

....

ummmm im pretty sure most of that stuff doesnt exist like chromosomes being aligned at the equator and what not

ampedMIKAEL responds:

Ummmm your pretty wrong. KNOW YOUR FACTS I WOULDNT SUBMIT THIS IF IT WAS WRONG: Quote (for you extremely small minded people) "As the cell enters prophase the chromatin, with the help of the attached protein molecules, begins to coil and windup on itself, forming compact chromosomes that are easily stainable and detectable with a light microscope. As the chromosomes condense the nucleolus begins to disappear and spindle fibers begin forming. By late prophase each chromosome appears as two identical sister chromatids that are pinched in by the centromere. The nuclear membrane (envelope) is breaking up and the spindle fibers now span from pole to pole and from each chromosome to the poles. The spindle fibers and motor proteins now begin moving the replicated chromosomes toward the center of the cell."

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Easy, learned all of that in bio freshman year. Make a game with a variety of topics.

nice

i remember the 'health' project and it was good. this 'bio' project was pretty good too. i sure hope that your instrcutor gives you a good mark.

Decent

Although all the questions were on mitosis it was still pretty cool. I got all but 2 right.