Reviews for "Tribute-To-Dragonballz-"

boring and long

Basically a slide show. I don't think I would've liked it even if I didn't own the comic. And the dialogue is in chinese but the sound effects are in japanese what's with that.

ok

would have been better animated

......

It would be good if you had actually drawn it. You didn't and you can tell by the coloring and the japanese.

Manga + Sound

This Chinese manga (SFX are Japanese katakana) scan & import job isn't especially great. You could have used some animation, or atleast some image effects (such as zoom). The coloring was not very refined either. For a DragonBall fan it is worth the watch anyway.

this is good.

it just need more moving animations instead but still its good artwork youve done..copied over there but..whit some more work and some moving animation this thing can bee good...i think so anyway..