Reviews for "Tribute-To-Dragonballz-"

Sum Dum Guy

It looks to me like you copied the pics, and also, isint that cell in it? I dont think cell was around 2 years ago. To me it just looks like another one of those peices that the so called "artist" did little work, then tried covering it up and says "I didnt copy it" BLA BLA BLA. But whatever, Kudos to you if Im wrong.

................

Alright, i have no clue what i just watched. Then again, i've never seen Dragonball before, so that might explain it. It was a slideshow, which was kinda new, but not my kind of thing. And the music was, uh, interesting. I don't read japanese either.

Dragon Ball Z is poor...

Hey, I don't have a problem with long time fans of the show, but Cartoon Network showed it to millions who can't understand the plot and only like it from it's fighting scenes (which were poorly done). Besides, so many other animes wipe the floor with DB/DBZ. Ranma 1/2, Rurouni Kenshin, hell, even cutesy shit like Hand Maid May. Dragon Ball is like pop music: nowadays, it's been ruined by thousands of retards the world over.

I'm just gonna say that DBZ blows donkey ballz

Ok I hate DBZ, its not the best anime ever, neither is Gundam Wing, DBZ takes to long to finish the series, open your mind to gundam or NGE or Escalflowne, anything but gundam wing..oh ya and that one song wanted to make me shit.

Look. its not even a movie. its flashign pictures.

ok. i only gave it a 3 cus of the good drawing, but WTF??? ITS JUST PICTURES MOVING ACROSS THE SCREEN!!!