Reviews for "Story Left Untold (DJKarma)"

Touching.

Thanks for it is a song that i would like to buy if i had to ples make more like this thanks again.

T-T its soooooooo saaaaaaddddddd

I almost cried when I first head it

Wow...

I like all genres (Or most) and so far i gotta recors for not crying to a single song... you just broke it completely, this song is so emotional some how i just cant explain it.
Well done for making this amazing masterpeice :')

Perfect

another sad song that it was my favorites maybe I could use this as a dramatic scene in my series, a sad ultimate song, very well done.. This is ultimately sad and awesome.. Brings me to tears that I used to hate everyone and fight them, now I have so many friends. And I heard this, this is perfect for power star, if ONLY this could be used in SMBZ. (Super Mario Bros Z)

BlazingDragon responds:

I'd be honored if you'd use it. Just make sure to give credit and that it is a non-profit project.

At one point in life, I was a friendless recluse. Looking back, I can't believe how I lived that way. Having friends is awesome, isn't it? Glad you've made some, too. :) Thanks for reviewing.

...very sad...it's good

i seem to think of all those around me a fading away when i heard this you could use this in videos at parts where all there is to do is die to protect those you care for around you...i give it a 10 on a score of how great the song is...i lost many people in my family this reminded me of them...but they are in a happy place...keep up the good work this is just one step to greatness.

BlazingDragon responds:

YOU HAVE LEFT THE 100TH REVIEW ON THIS PIECE OF MUSIC! YAAAAAAAAAY! :'D

Now that we have that out of the way....>.>

Earlier this year, one of my close friends died due to a tragic head injury just days before his eighteenth birthday. Coping with that loss has proven difficult, but like you, I know where he is now.

Thank you for the encouraging words, AK11. :)