Reviews for "Story Left Untold (DJKarma)"

T.T beautiful:')

please make more i love these songs

Lifeless.

This song is very sad. Its as though that someone has just died and no one tells his story about him. I do enjoy this song though and I am sure to add it to my favorites. Keep up the great work!

The BEST song on NG

This song is by far the best I've heard on newgrounds. The piano is so great!! If you could send the notes to me that would be great. Anyway I loved how you made contrasts through the song so it wasn't just one whole mood. This song allows you to feel many emotions. All in All I LOVED IT!!

extend the movie i got ideas!

you know in the movie the end scene where peach luigi and mario dies.
well i know a possible way to expand the movie and proably get u alot more views.
ok at where mario make the huge power star it stops and offers u 1 more choice of the end scenes.
the other choice is the heroic ending.
in this ending,luigi jumps right into the power star and absorbs it might.
mario screams,nooooooooooooooo!ill kill u luigi!!!!
then luigi instantly teleports right in front of mario,puts his hand in marios face and absorbs the power stars that are in mario.
then a beam of light engulfs luigi and he turns into a being thats power supasses a god.
he says you have failed demon .
i will send u to hell for what u have done.
then he puts his hand right into marios face again,speaks a incantation[make it whatever u like:)]
and absorbs the demon out of mario and its the king boo.
then a ring of light surounds it and opens a portal to hell with fire darkness etc.
along with it,all the boos leave the mushroom peoples bodys and go with it into hell.
then mario wakes up ,exausted, and looks his brother in the face and says in [add someones voice a voice that sounds cool]
he says,thank u brother and the power stars leave luigis body in a whole bunch.
of beams of light leaveing luigis body.
he help mario up to his feet and together,along with peach they walk of into the sunset the end.
and the ending selection also comes with the origional ending.
ok take my idea into consideration plz.
oh and i like this movie:)

BlazingDragon responds:

Interesting ending! However, I didn't make the movie. I just composed some of the music. You should copy and paste this as a review for Power Star 4, as it doesn't really apply to this piece of music...

Found this amazing work from Power Star 4... It's great