Reviews for "Story Left Untold (DJKarma)"

Nice.

Nice, this reminds me a lot of the Oblivion Soundtrack and a soundtrack mod I downloaded for it. Especially the piano sound. Very good. Although it'd be nice if you could layer on several piano's at once in a piece, as well as add extra instruments.

Great!

I love listening to sad epic songs like this, but this is most likely the best Ive heard. It isn't just sad though it seems to be like one of those reminder or end credit songs. I only gave it a 9/10 because some things seemed to be a little off. Like the piano didnt really blend in with other things. But overall, great song!

Beautiful!!!!!!!!

This was just WOW! I mean I can't eally describe how truly beautiful this song is! It sounds familiar, is it from Naruto? I think I heard it when I was watching Naruto. That show has TONS of beautiful songs! Their sad songs can even compete with Final Fantasy! I also heard this in the final eps of Power Star! Which I beleive TRULY went with the eps! Well concrats on this song it defintly deserves more than a 10/10 but that's all I can give sadly! 5/5 10/10!

sniff

okay, sadness and sorrow, sadness and sorrow version 2, and now this?
dude, you make a lot of sad songs i wonder what it would wound like if you made a happy song? would it sound sad from all your sad song experience?

..................

i feel............ready when i hear this song. to give a path of traveling like in that hulk movie with that sad song.................................
..."sigh"