Reviews for "Story Left Untold (DJKarma)"

hmm...

it sounds good, but are you really allowed to just compile somebody else's music?

BlazingDragon responds:

Well, it is 90% original. (The only similarity is a short melodic phrase) I reviewed the original song and wanted to remix it. I sent multiple PMs to DJKarma asking permission, but he STILL hasn't responded. I will readily delete this if he has any problem with it. When you post a song it says, "If you alter, transform, or build upon this music, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one." Which I did. So I'd like to think I'm not breaking any rules, here. I don't think he'll have any problem, though.

Thanks for the review! :D
~Blaze

the real stuff ;P

just like what Sir-ViruS said... this is great just like sadness and sorrow!! keep on going!!

nice

Is very very good

amazing

perfect my friend dl'd 10'd 5'd

This song is one of the reasons why newgrounds has some of the best music on the internet.
:) Thanks for all those memories.