Reviews for "Story Left Untold (DJKarma)"

Wow.

This sounds amazing
I don't even know what to say its just so beautiful
You portrayed my song better than I would have done :D good job
where did you get the piano sound??? what synth/program? it sounds so realistic!

and good job this sounds just fantastic.
I'm honored that you used my song :)
-Dj Karma

BlazingDragon responds:

The piano sound is titled MIS Stereo piano and was obtained for free from a news post on blackhole12's profile.

I enjoy the quality of it for a free sound (though the file is quite large). To make it sound this real, a lot of work also went into dynamics and tempo. I had to tweak the volume of every individual note in the song to simulate a real pianist playing stronger on the first and third beats, less on the 2nd and 4th, etc. Oh, and adding crescendos and decrescendos obviously. The subtle tempo changes were of paramount importance, as no real pianist plays perfectly on beat like FL Studio. The are natural pauses at the end of phrases and such, which took a bit of effort to emulate.

Your song was very melodic and made a great tune to remix. It was a memorable melody that was simple enough to throw in my own style. :)

~Blaze

Wow!

You're an amazing artist! Sad music is nice when it's done like this.

Congratulations

Helping me make my own songs, I must say congratulations on having your music in Power Star 4! Great song, definitely another download from you!

great song

i don't have anything else to say

Well thank you!