Reviews for "Story Left Untold (DJKarma)"

respond to this

I'm gonna take a look at DJKarma, and how do you get such a nice sounding piano sound, I record my stuff, and it still doesn't sound as good as this , how??

BlazingDragon responds:

I use a computer mouse, demo of FL Studio, and MIS Stereo Piano that I found on blackhole12's profile (In one of his news posts). I just load the piano into FL, add a tad bit of reverb, and work away. I like to go back and tweak the volume of each note a little, just to make it feel more human.

A good, free piece of software, and some time and effort to humanize things with dynamics. With this one, I also used FL's automation capabilities to change the tempo gradually. You'll notice if you listen to the beginning.

You can find that piano if you look around www.blackhole12.newgrounds.com/ in his newsposts. It isn't a soundfont (it is a direct wave file) but it should still load into FL. It's around 170 MB to download I believe, so it may take a long time if you have a really slow connection.

I hope that is helpful! :D
~Blaze

wah!!

omg Respect!!!!!!!! wow i really like sad songs :D sooo nice man!!!!!!!!! please make more! of this 10/10 and 5/5 W00t!

This song...fills my lifeless soul...

You are quite the music maker...

this is yet another one...

if your wonderingg what i'm talking about, check out the comment i posted on his song "sadness and sorrow v2" cause i'm not typing it again

WoW . amazing.

i really think you are a great composer. this is tu much better than "what we have lost and forgotten" (from EPIC BATTLE FANTASY). fantastic!

BlazingDragon responds:

I'm not familiar with Epic Battle Fantasy, but thank you! :)