Reviews for "Story Left Untold (DJKarma)"

Unbelievable

This is amazing. It has a lot of emotion in it. Ad the piano sounds so clean and real! Some parts of it seem a bit familiar, somewhat similar to a few of the Inuyasha scores I listen too. I love the way the piano sounds at about 1:10, and 1:47. The ending is so peaceful. I see this as a mourning song. If only it was longer. I think it should be, just becasue emotional and sad songs work better that way. The longer they have to work into your head the more effect it tends to hold, in my opinion. Strangely enough, though, despite its depressing mood, there are a few bits that cant help but make you feel happy. Lovely piece~

And I wouldn't worry about deriving the beginning from another piece, expecially that short of one. This sounds original enough to me~ Hope to hear more piano pieces from you. They are very nice~

BlazingDragon responds:

Very nice review! It is very encouraging when people take the time to write as such and even say what spots they enjoyed and so forth. :)

I really like the piano sound I used for this one. It is a great free sample, but perhaps a bit quiet if I remember correctly. I've never watched Inuyasha extensively, but I do like some of the music from the series. With the spot at 1:10, I took the melody and modified it to a major key so it would sound happier. I'm glad you enjoyed that part! As far as length, I pretty much ran out of ideas. This is actually a long song for me. Two and a half minutes is pretty long for most of my work! I'll see what I can do in the future to make longer pieces. While the song is a sad as a whole, I did intentionally incorperate some happy moments.

Thank you very much for the lovely review!
~Blaze

Good Job...

.... I like serious songs, this is just perfect. please continue making more and more songs like this one.

Untold...yeah that's right...

Soullink, You're right...can'T think anything else. Another sad song... normally I hate sad song but You're soo good at Piano. Dude hope I'm gonna be That good someday. 10 again!

good music !

good music! one Question is this song on naruto

So romantic

It made my heart broke up when luigi,peach and finally,mario died.*sniff*

BlazingDragon responds: