Reviews for "TMS2 #21, 22, and 23"

Not bad, not bad at all.

Ah... Yet another piece of work from Psyguy... As usual, it's great. Rock on Psy.

~Kooky~

Good Job Psy, Keep it up!

I like to think of myself as a tough judge, so 6 ain't bad. Comments would be that I personally didn't find it funny, though I'm a fan of your stuff. I'd rather see stuff like Bulbous Bouffant again (Oh man was that an awesome flash).

Your art's nice, keep improving.

It was as interactive as a comic should be, though that's something that you could do. I'm sure you're advanced enough in Flash to add some fun buttons in the midst of your comic.

Sound was good, though Double and Speed sound awfully alike. Not like I'm a voice actor or anything myself, though.

The overall style was good, but I expect to see better. Can't wait to see what else is in store!

Miqe

"I've seen better..."

Uh, it's alright. I'm not saying it sucks, but I've seen better. I seriously only giving this a 5 because TMS2 # 22 is the best of the TMS2 I've seen yet. And the fact the FBI guy is Gojirott make's it a little more funny. Yea. So, I give it a 5. There. Be happy. Now go on. Go. Come on. Go.....

OK

The flash-movies weren't that good, but the out-takes actually where good... :D

This won't do.

This is one of the most unfunniest ones, Psy. I'm sorry, but you could've done something better with the animations at least. #23 was the most pointless, and unfunny. You need to stop using the same ideas over and over again.

..and to the people who say it's good and say everyone else is wrong, fuck you. Get your own opinion.