00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RYKEO just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Secret Service - Warning to all!

44,030 Views | 669 Replies

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2008-04-09 15:09:17

At 5/23/07 11:22 PM, phileeguy wrote: I'll just do what they did during the Vietnam war, go to Canada. Then I can post threats right?

No, then the CIA will hunt you down instead.
-Vesta J

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2008-04-09 15:13:53

At 4/9/08 02:57 PM, WingCommand wrote: Cool!!! That means the Secret Service browse the BBS!!

Hi Secret Service >_< How are you? OMG I'm talking to the Secret Service.

lol

Hey there!

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2008-04-09 15:16:08

terminated...that's just ewhat i need

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2008-04-09 15:17:11

At 4/9/08 02:40 PM, risbolla wrote:
At 5/23/07 11:17 PM, WadeFulp wrote: the SS
the Schutzstaffel

Yes I noticed that to. Hehe.

At 4/9/08 02:46 PM, Grammer wrote:
At 5/23/07 11:17 PM, WadeFulp wrote: YOU CAN NO DO THIS! YOU CAN NO JOKE ABOUT THIS!

Perfect that you picked up on it Grammer.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2008-04-09 15:18:41

np Wade, i shall remember this

http://www.interstellarmarines.com/

the best AAA Indie game in the making, help the game by spreading the word! ;D

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2008-04-09 15:38:35

At 4/9/08 01:51 PM, Ragnarokia wrote:
At 4/9/08 01:47 PM, MercatorMap wrote:
At 4/9/08 01:07 PM, Ragnarokia wrote:
And that you stupid shit 9 year old, is why the USA is the most badass superpower on the planet. Get your english head out your ass and go eat some of your precious jammy dodgers while we spill our blood to keep hajji mofuckers out of your pussy ass country.

End flame.
I know I'm 9 but you don't have to tell anyone.
Also I laugh at the pathetic flame.

MODS THIS IS A 9 year old user so stupid cuz he said his age delete him now wait this was all sarcasm.

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2008-04-09 16:15:22

While I do see this as a little over reacting, if some douchebag is going around saying...potentialy threatening (that sounds good) things about El Presidente, it is the SS's job to find out if it is serious, whetere it be necessary or not.

Due to complaints about my last signature having the incorrect use of "there" I am now changing it to fuck you.

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2008-11-12 08:38:48

I hate to sound like a killjoy, but I've seen a few people (new users particularly) joking about assassinating George W. Bush, and I may have seen something about Obama.

It seems that people have forgotten that Mr Bush is still a powerful political figure (debatable, but irrelevant), and surely will still be protected by the Secret Service. If Wade's story is true then there is a possibility that you may be pulled up about it.

I felt it would be wise to bump this topic for the benefit of those who haven't seen it, as to prevent further incidents.

///THREE///TWO///ONE///ZERO///

The Chemical Brothers Vs. The Beastie Boys - Intergalactic Dust We Trust

Sig of win courtesy of InsertFunnyUserName.

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2008-11-12 08:42:27

Blacky, nice bubmy thear..

Click it i fucking dare you!

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2008-11-12 08:51:44

Makes me proud to be Irish.

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2008-11-12 08:59:59

I can't believe that people believe this.

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2008-11-12 09:23:55

Im pretty sure you're good on joking arround unless you go into detail like. Im guna be here im going to do it with this equipment at this time in this place then ima guna. So forth and so on. I mean if ur makin a silly joke then probably not at risk for investigation. But it you're writeing sumthing that seems like a huge specific plan then mayb u should be getting investigated lol. Keep that in mind.

They call me the almighty StrawberryShock.

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2008-11-12 09:24:47

lol I did not recall wade saying NO instead of not

he went asian for that part of the post hahaha

NO DO THIS

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2008-11-12 09:28:56

At 11/12/08 08:59 AM, Spirosgod wrote: I can't believe that people believe this.

I can't believe I got banned for it.

He'd Look Just Like You'd Want Him Too, Some Kind of Slick Chrome American Prince.

Tweet//LastFM//Qwantz//Blog

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2008-11-12 09:33:12

Well, what about Europeans? Can someone out of America say something about Bush? I don't think FBI or whatever services they are could do anything in Portugal.

Yet, they can drug me and take me to a unknown island

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2008-11-12 09:34:33

It would be funny if Wade was just really drunk and made all of the OP up.

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2008-11-12 09:37:41

At 11/12/08 09:28 AM, WilliWowza wrote:
At 11/12/08 08:59 AM, Spirosgod wrote: I can't believe that people believe this.
I can't believe I got banned for it.

I can't believe you got banned for it.

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2008-11-12 09:47:43

I'm not taking this seriously until Wade corrects the English in the original post.

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2008-11-12 09:51:31

At 11/12/08 09:33 AM, BlackPT wrote: Well, what about Europeans? Can someone out of America say something about Bush? I don't think FBI or whatever services they are could do anything in Portugal.

Yet, they can drug me and take me to a unknown island

i dunno, if someone outside of america made a serious threat against the prez they'd take action. though a casual threat that's obviuosly a joke, not so sure
i can confirm that the secret service follow any threat within the usa atleast, i remember an interview with an american comedian, he made a threat towards the prez as a joke in his act. soon after he got a phone call from the SS

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2008-11-12 11:04:21

The new president won't have nearly as many things to make fun of than the old one, this makes me sad.

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2008-11-12 11:15:19

well isnt that funny i kne wgoerge was tapping phones and shit and the fucked u pthing is they belive threats that people post about the prez what morons i mean really do they think someone is going to blog about there plots agaist the president i mean unless there retarded but really no ones that dumb why even bother doing that and why is the government so sneaky tapping phones shit like that

|Add me on XBL| My flash's|Thanks to SupraAddict for the awesome sig!

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2008-11-12 11:25:37

I'm from Brazil, but when i traveled to the States when i was ten they put me and my mother on the SS list, because our taxes were too low.
It really is serious business.

Videogames are my favorite videogames

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2008-11-27 18:20:51

Secret Service don't have jurisdiction in the UK.

GOD BLESS OUR GRAAAAAYSHUS QUAIN...

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls.

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2008-11-27 18:32:20

I'm english! Secrest Service can't touch me! So here goes: I'm going to ki-

Nahh, theres no point anyway. I don't have the means or motive to kill a superpower ruler :P

Plus, Bush is out soon (how soon again?) and president elect Obama will be an awesome president :D

Yay for world peace and the like! :D :P :D

The Zombies - They are coming! - Got a Zombie plan? - PM me,,, just incase... - When the infection comes, I will be ready...

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2008-11-27 18:37:30

At 11/27/08 06:26 PM, Fyndir wrote:
At 11/27/08 06:20 PM, flashplayer5 wrote: Secret Service don't have jurisdiction in the UK.
No, but funnily enough the US and the UK are friends, so you'd get handed over without your feet touching the floor on the way.

Nah, the friendship is dimming, seeing as its entirely one sided, and theres no way that our goverment would hand over some one to the secret service over something as trivial as a joke on a bulliten board. Especially if it was a kid.

ESPECIALLy if they thought the papers would gt hold of it...

(I have my letters ready! If I dissapear, a man who will remain nameless will send them, you cant take me away!!!) :P :P

The Zombies - They are coming! - Got a Zombie plan? - PM me,,, just incase... - When the infection comes, I will be ready...

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2008-11-27 19:40:37

Ha I told you idiots! But no what do I know!?

Enter Thy Metal Hell

www.infowars.com Because There Is A War On For Your Mind.

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2008-11-27 19:41:53

I will never say anything bad about the president!

While reading this sentence you realize that 2 people die and 4 babies are born every second. Is it a time to weep, or celebrate?

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2008-11-27 19:45:42

When the US, UK, Spain and Portugal held a summit, it was held pretty much at my front door (i live right in front of an international air base). So there i was, sitting on my front porch with my telescope, getting a closer look at how insanely huge Blair's ears were, with my dad's sparrow-terminating rifle with enough power to penetrate paper somewhere nearby when i saw a cargo elevator in the middle of the tarmac, in the elevated position, holding two secret service men - a sniper team (spotter and a dude with a telescopic rifle). The spotter does his job (spots me), i spot him, i wave at him and give him the universal one-finger salute. When the motorcade went by, Bush had the window down and was waving as he was passing by. Now i'm not making a threat as this was a past event, but i swear, if i wanted to, i could've taken the guy out with a slingshot, i was so close.

Translator, time traveller, aerospace engineer, and voodoo priest extraordinaire.

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2008-11-27 20:34:47

I have a Prime Minister, not a President eh.

(Insert witty remark about cock jokes).

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2008-11-27 20:38:02

Has anyone ever noticed that Wade is the one they make give us bad news?

If you don't like my poetry, scroll down the page a bit. It gets better.

BBS Signature