00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryzmik just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Secret Service - Warning to all!

44,025 Views | 669 Replies

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 13:58:07

you guys are gonna love my new sig ill be adding in a sec.

I just got to get a pic of bush from google images and start photoshoping.

HAHA wades gonna be pissed.

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 13:59:06

At 5/24/07 01:54 PM, CitricSquid wrote:
At 5/24/07 01:53 PM, XChainsawX wrote:
At 5/24/07 01:46 PM, Fyndir wrote:
At 5/24/07 01:43 PM, FeargusMcDuff wrote: Can't we just spam this place under a proxy? Who gets in trouble then?
Do you honestly believe that proxies are infallible?
yea, you can register a new email under a proxi, create an alt with that email and proxy,and log to them on only whilst using the proxy.peace of cake.
hahaha. Proxy's aren't based around Email's, they're based around IP's. sillybilly.

i know that. but email hosters keep your i.p (i know yahoo has mine.) so it can still be tracked.

now you get my logic?
nowe

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 14:00:34

Only in America... I seriously think this is bs, doesn't the American government have anything better to do? It must take heaps of money, people and time to check all these so-called threats. Where I live (as well as the rest of Europe) I don't think the government gives a shit about what people say on the internet, unless of course on websites of terrorist groups. All sounds like megalomania to me, but if it's a problem for NG I guess we can't make jokes about it anymore...

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 14:02:00

At 5/24/07 01:59 PM, XChainsawX wrote:
At 5/24/07 01:43 PM, FeargusMcDuff wrote: Can't we just spam this place under a proxy? Who gets in trouble then?
Do you honestly believe that proxies are infallible?
yea, you can register a new email under a proxi, create an alt with that email and proxy,and log to them on only whilst using the proxy.peace of cake.
hahaha. Proxy's aren't based around Email's, they're based around IP's. sillybilly.
i know that. but email hosters keep your i.p (i know yahoo has mine.) so it can still be tracked.

now you get my logic?
nowe

It can still be tracked!!!

well.. I live in canada and I don't beleive ive ever threatened the president nor am I planning to but if the SS sees my jokes as a threat im screwed or not (from canada).

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 14:05:07

At 5/24/07 02:02 PM, numbasevenlarzo wrote:
At 5/24/07 01:59 PM, XChainsawX wrote:
At 5/24/07 01:43 PM, FeargusMcDuff wrote:

I still don't see what the point is of going through all that, just to make an ass of yourself on the BBS...

First blood! First topic of 2010!

KC Green has just won my heart.

Kogey made a sig, but it was too much for me to handle.

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 14:05:12

Is it okay if I still make death threats against Mitt Romney? I've got some really killer (no pun intended) Mormon themed death threats for him and it would just be a total waste if I wasn't able to use them.

Happy with what you have to be happy with

you have to be happy with what you have

to be happy with you have to be happy with what you have

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 14:09:34

At 5/24/07 02:05 PM, Jercurpac wrote: Is it okay if I still make death threats against Mitt Romney? I've got some really killer (no pun intended) Mormon themed death threats for him and it would just be a total waste if I wasn't able to use them.

He's not the president, now is he?

But be wary for 2008...

I don't take revenue from my profile.

TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 14:24:41

Fucking republicans.

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 14:33:43

At 5/24/07 02:24 PM, JackPhantasm wrote: Fucking republicans.

Umm, if someone threatened to harm ex-President Bill Clinton then I'm sure they'dget a visit as well.

dumbshit

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 14:36:28

Wade, how long ago was it that you didn't have to worry about a bunch of BS like this?

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 14:39:15

At 5/24/07 02:33 PM, JakeHero wrote:
Umm, if someone threatened to harm ex-President Bill Clinton then I'm sure they'dget a visit as well.

I was talking about wade. He didn't have to be so damned serious. TALKING IN CAPS. Sure, he can tell us to not threaten the president, because of what happened, but he doesn't have to act like a FUCKING REPUBLICAN.

You made me ruin my concise insightful post with this explanation, dick.

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 14:39:56

Well Im just glad I dont live in the USA :)

No one on the corner has swagga like us

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 14:41:06

I was gonna reply with a reference to the fact that a bush is a kind of plant and make a smartass joke about it.
But I'd rather keep my account just in case. D:

That was a great post. Right Zach?

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 14:46:29

At 5/24/07 02:41 PM, MissAllanPoe wrote:
At 5/24/07 02:39 PM, Rowan-Tea wrote: Well Im just glad I dont live in the USA :)
The same applys to you. No matter what country you live in, most likely action will be taken.

So you#re saying if I made a joke about killing the US president a team of Secret Service guys will hop and the plane, track me down and question me? Wouldnt the government be pissed off about another countries police coming to arrest a kid for a tiny thing like that?

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 14:52:18

At 5/24/07 02:41 PM, MissAllanPoe wrote:
At 5/24/07 02:39 PM, Rowan-Tea wrote: Well Im just glad I dont live in the USA :)
The same applys to you. No matter what country you live in, most likely action will be taken.

You know, these comments don't only apply to this situation. It's more rather "I'm glad I don't live in a country where the highest ranks of law enforcement might come to my door because of a joke". The subject of the joke non-withstanding.

I don't take revenue from my profile.

TV Tropes Wiki

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 14:52:31

At 5/24/07 02:39 PM, JackPhantasm wrote: I was talking about wade. He didn't have to be so damned serious.

Oh? The Secret Service called my home number because some cunt faced kid made a post threatening the President on Newgrounds. They didn't call you, so don't tell me how serious I should be. You want to see me be more serious? Maybe I should terminate your account for being a cunt rag.

Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER

Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 14:55:42

LOL, idiots thats why you think before you post... LOL

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 14:55:52

At 5/24/07 02:53 PM, TheRoyalEnglishman wrote: So, if Cameron becomes Prime Minister in a few short years are we allowed to make threats about him? I think if not then you may lose the entire UK population on Newgrounds.

Do whatever you want. If you get in trouble for it, don't say I didn't warn you.

Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER

Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 14:57:21

At 5/24/07 02:52 PM, WadeFulp wrote:
Oh? The Secret Service called my home number because some cunt faced kid made a post threatening the President on Newgrounds. They didn't call you, so don't tell me how serious I should be. You want to see me be more serious? Maybe I should terminate your account for being a cunt rag.

Very admin like

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 14:57:23

At 5/24/07 02:50 PM, MissAllanPoe wrote:
My good sir, it 'tis time to go back and reread through all the pages of this thread. Your question has been answered atleast 20 times, one alittle different from the next.

Why thankyou dear chap, but alas I am afraid reading pages and pages of chat is not one of my pasttimes. Infact I usually read the first or second page then i read the last page, and henceforth I post my words of wisdom. But thankyou kind sir for the enlightenment

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 15:03:04

Well, I don't BELIEVE I've made any joking threats against the president, but now I'm going to freak out and end up double checking everything.

But I bet the people in the Politica Forum are having the hardest hit from this.

Most Recent Flash I Voiced In! (UPDATED 6/1/11)

Most Recent Outside Project Voiced In! (UPDATED 2/5/12)

Add me on Skype: NGsonicmega

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 15:13:54

At 5/24/07 03:03 PM, MissAllanPoe wrote:
At 5/24/07 02:57 PM, Rowan-Tea wrote:
But thankyou kind sir for the enlightenment

Well, for one I'm not a 'sir', silly.

Girls on Newgrounds? UNIMPOSSIBLE.

Seriously now, the Secret Service, browsing the Newgrounds forums for any threats against the president? That makes me feel a lot less free...and a lot more spooked about our observers. If the SS is observing us here, what about terrorists? Criminals? Stalkers?

I want to crawl under my bed now.

I have nothing to say that is at all relevant.

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 15:15:52

At 5/24/07 02:52 PM, WadeFulp wrote: You want to see me be more serious? Maybe I should terminate your account for being a cunt rag.

Oooh that would suck, no sarcasm. Nothing against you Wade but I don't always see eye to eye with you, but this time I totally agree. I'm sure newgrounds owns their own servers so they probably couldn't shut the servers down but they could lean on newgrounds ISP. Would you want to one day log on to newgrounds and find it gone because some "cunt rag" thought he could be funny. Also don't say it isn't possible because the patriot act gives lots of power to those who want to stop "threats"

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 15:16:56

I love George Bush. I would never kill him.

Can I make a joke thread now?

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 15:18:41

Wade, I have a question. Could I still get arrested for making an animation about killing the President? That doesn't say "oooh I'm gonna kill the fucking president, ye!" - it just means my violent fucked up mind wants to kill a cartoon character that moderatly resembles our President.

Not saying I'd do it, because I'm a pussy. But I actually had a talk with Tom Fulp a couple months ago, after getting an idea to make an animation (that's something that you draw and then move it, George) where he gets stabbed and then hung with his own intestines. So after I got down fingering my mom (she had a meating to goto so she couldn't finger me..but I let my dog lick my asshole so it was all good), I pitched the idea to her. And she said the SS could take me away (And I would be raped by SevenStar) for a national secruity threat.

Intrigued (because if I did, I'd make the papers), I PM'd Tom about it. Now he's a level-headed freethinking guy, so I thought he'd tell me yes or no.

But no. He pussyfooted around and left me where I already was. What'd he say?

"At 1/30/07 10:36 PM, TomFulp wrote:

It's a tough call because we live in strange times... With the patriot act, I believe the government can hold you indefinitely if the cause is "terror-related"... that being said, I doubt you would actually get into trouble... But it could be risky. There's a chance some guys might show up at your house and question you... It actually happens to web folk on occasion. :)

-Tom"

So I was just wondering, now that I've TALKED about this idea publically (which is probably fucking retarded on my part), I was wondering if I would be arrested by the SS, or it would only come to that IF I do actually make the animation? Or could be plotting the animation be bad enough?

Incase the SS takes me away, I'll miss you, Newgrounders. Being 17 was so sweet. I love you, Hanyou. I love you, MissAllanPoe. I love you, DDG. I love you, Gagsy. <3

"It's sad. All these kids have to do school at home. Homeschooling. How long until a teacher fucks one of her students?" - Mark Normand

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 15:19:57

Ah, I see that the general amount of ignorance in this thread has remained healthy.

At 5/24/07 02:57 PM, migzs wrote: Very admin like

Because there's a bunch of 'admin-guidelines' for NG. I bet you'd do terrible, terrible things to have his position. >:\

Self-published fiction: Mostly Lies

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 15:21:32

At 5/24/07 03:18 PM, numbers wrote: Wade, I have a question. Could I still get arrested for making an animation about killing the President?

NO.

No one's getting arrested. If you'd read the thread you'd know this. Ugh.

Self-published fiction: Mostly Lies

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 15:21:53

Bush, because Stalin is so 1950.

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 15:30:56

At 5/24/07 02:52 PM, WadeFulp wrote:

See, that's the kind of langauge that could've been used in the first post to illustrate that you were annoyed/pissed off without being so stately. It's just the government.

What did they exactly say to you, I mean, I'm curious about how they chose to phrase, "some kind on your site threatened the president."

I guess I'd be surprised/angry if I randomly got called by the SS. You seem pretty hung up on it. <3

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2007-05-24 15:31:40

Wade, you should of told them to fuck off and declared war against America. NG versus America.