00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Blacktree4 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Secret Service - Warning to all!

44,026 Views | 669 Replies

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2008-04-09 01:51:01

good thing we only have Mounties in Canada, they arn't aloud to ride their horses on the grass

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2008-04-09 05:00:45

At 5/23/07 11:17 PM, WadeFulp wrote: We have recently had a couple users get a visit from the Secret Service over posts they made that included threats towards the President. YOU CAN NO DO THIS! YOU CAN NO JOKE ABOUT THIS! The Secret Service has to investigate any threat made towards the President, even if it apperas to be a joke, and no matter what the age is of the person making the threat.

I personally got a call from the Secret Service just last week at my home over a post made on our forums. I just heard ...

Who would make a thread about the president and i dont even live in USA or UK.Im not stupid to write about the president BAH.

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2008-04-09 08:00:00

At 4/9/08 12:25 AM, MercatorMap wrote: This is a bit late, but I love how Wade refers to the Secret service as the "SS"

Sounds like Wadolf's personal army lol!

This is just a joke btw.

It wouldn't have matter if it's a joke, when a threat is made you can risk imprisonment regardless because of that.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2008-04-09 11:53:39

Couldn't you go to federal prison for threats against the president of the United States?

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2008-04-09 12:48:25

You can say a million things in America about the President. You've got freedom upon freedom of speech. There's no need to resort to threats. I don't care how little you may like the President, but show some human decency.

Thanks for hitting this head on, Wade.

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2008-04-09 13:07:10

sigh. Americans are pathetic. Who the hell would believe some 12 year old saying they were going to kill the president. How about all those threads about killing hana montana and things, are they going to get the secret service coming around. I doubt it.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2008-04-09 13:10:26

At 4/9/08 01:07 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: sigh. Americans are pathetic. Who the hell would believe some 12 year old saying they were going to kill the president. How about all those threads about killing hana montana and things, are they going to get the secret service coming around. I doubt it.

don't fuck with our governement, they are crazy motherfuckers

and i love them :3

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2008-04-09 13:13:06

At 4/9/08 01:10 PM, mastershake141 wrote:
At 4/9/08 01:07 PM, Ragnarokia wrote:
don't fuck with our governement, they are crazy motherfuckers

and i love them :3

If I made a threat would they come over to England and arrest me. Surely they do not have the power or the legal means to be allowed to do such a thing.

I wouldn't make a threat of course due to the simple reason of me having nothing clever to say not knowing how the system works to interfear with it.

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2008-04-09 13:45:56

Super old thread is Super old

John Rambo is my hero

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2008-04-09 13:48:20

Just out of curiosity, do any law-enforcement agencies in the US have any power in Canada?

Gamertag: FusedEdge

Armory

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2008-04-09 13:51:56

At 4/9/08 01:47 PM, MercatorMap wrote:
At 4/9/08 01:07 PM, Ragnarokia wrote:
And that you stupid shit 9 year old, is why the USA is the most badass superpower on the planet. Get your english head out your ass and go eat some of your precious jammy dodgers while we spill our blood to keep hajji mofuckers out of your pussy ass country.

End flame.

I know I'm 9 but you don't have to tell anyone.
Also I laugh at the pathetic flame.

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2008-04-09 13:54:42

At 4/9/08 01:53 PM, MercatorMap wrote:
At 4/9/08 01:51 PM, Ragnarokia wrote:
HEY EVERYBODY RAGHEAD HERE IS A 9 YEAR OLD!
My flame is true. And you know it. Now go back to your tea biscuits and leave the serious shit to us.

lolwut?

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2008-04-09 13:57:12

At 4/9/08 01:55 PM, MercatorMap wrote:
At 4/9/08 01:54 PM, Ragnarokia wrote:
lolwut?
GTFO and go back to your precious scones.

I ran out.

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2008-04-09 13:59:32

Hopefully Barrack will win, and end all this ridiculousness.

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2008-04-09 14:05:09

At 4/9/08 01:59 PM, BaronVonBadGuy wrote: Hopefully Barrack will win, and end all this ridiculousness.

It's been a federal crime to threaten the life of the president way before George Bush got in to office.

And trying to kill a president is a far larger threat then you might think.

1 out of 10 US Presidents has been assassinated (Lincoln, Garfield, McKinley, Kennedy) and a fifth (Reagan) was shot. Eleven others were uninjured in failed assassination attempts.

And then there are nut jobs like Francisco Martin Duran who told a bunch of people he was going to kill President Clinton. Nobody took him seriously. But in 1994, in broad daylight and surrounded by tourists, Duran walked up to the White House fence and fired at least 29, 7.62 mm rifle rounds into the white house

Or how about Giuseppe Zangara who took a shot at President Franklin Roosevelt in 1933 because, "I don't hate Mr. Roosevelt personally... I hate all officials and everybody who is rich."

John Rambo is my hero

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2008-04-09 14:08:04

Fuck that's funny, you silly Americans.

I'm sure if anyone wanted to assassinate the Prime Minister, they'd send some old cripples RCMP officer to have tea with you.

If all the SS does is come over and talk to Wade, I think I should move to the US.

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2008-04-09 14:09:19

Alright, we get it, jeez, dont need to blow a fuse.

Who bumped this? >:(

If I could name one person I respect.........it probably would be me. oh and the guy who lives here

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2008-04-09 14:09:34

What about normal people... why dont they check up on threats on them huh? Fuckin world politicians

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2008-04-09 14:12:39

Wow, even the government takes the internet seriously.

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2008-04-09 14:13:05

At 4/9/08 02:09 PM, Evion wrote: What about normal people... why dont they check up on threats on them huh? Fuckin world politicians

Do you realise the amount of money, man-power, and time that would take? I see about 200 death threats here on Ng every single day.

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2008-04-09 14:13:41

I hope Tom notes that I messaged him over this problem a few weeks ago, I am relieved that you have made note of it. I figured I got blown off, and maybe I did, but yes, they will flip out.

click the wolf if you want to be bitten, you will be and I dare you, plus he's hungry

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2008-04-09 14:15:20

At 4/9/08 02:05 PM, lolomfgisuck wrote:
At 4/9/08 01:59 PM, BaronVonBadGuy wrote: Hopefully Barrack will win, and end all this ridiculousness.
It's been a federal crime to threaten the life of the president way before George Bush got in to office.

But Barrack would handle it differently, he'd get rid of the Secret Service and hire a bunch of black gang members to come over and "rough you up." It wouldn't be too bad if you have KFC with you, they'll just be like "Damn honky, you is one straight up G." And eat all your KFC. But if you don't have KFC, they'll probably start making monkey noises, and throw fecal matter at you, as they swing from tree to tree.

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2008-04-09 14:17:32

At 4/9/08 02:15 PM, BaronVonBadGuy wrote:
It wouldn't be too bad if you have KFC with you, they'll just be like "Damn honky, you is one straight up G." And eat all your KFC. But if you don't have KFC, they'll probably start making monkey noises, and throw fecal matter at you, as they swing from tree to tree.

Shit, im outta KFC, will water-melon flavored kool-aid work?

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2008-04-09 14:19:06

At 4/9/08 02:17 PM, mastershake141 wrote: Shit, im outta KFC, will water-melon flavored kool-aid work?

Probably, but they'd still swing on your trees all night making monkey noises, shitting wherever they please.

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2008-04-09 14:35:34

Secret service is a swedish band full of gays!

Click it i fucking dare you!

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2008-04-09 14:40:39

Well, i got some proof in [URL=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret _Service_(band)]HERE[/URL]

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2008-04-09 14:41:43

No [url] workz here? o.O

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2008-04-09 14:44:09

Oh wow, well thanks for the warning i guess- i don't want an account wipe or visit from the feds.

But can't the secret service tell that something is a joke? I guess they just can't risk it when its as high profile as this...

I live in the UK- would i still be investigated? I suppose it doesnt matter, the termination would be bad enough.

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2008-04-09 14:57:30

Cool!!! That means the Secret Service browse the BBS!!

Hi Secret Service >_< How are you? OMG I'm talking to the Secret Service.

lol

I hate Poozy.

BBS Signature

Response to Secret Service - Warning to all! 2008-04-09 15:01:09

Wow, this actual serious business.

This is rare on the internets.

BBS Signature