00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

CitrusTheNerd just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Final Fantasy Club

953,397 Views | 25,815 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-07-28 06:05:30

HA HA im such a dumb ass sorry thoght i was a member sorry bout that i proberly can't join till i've compleated the ff games.= )

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-07-28 06:47:37

At 7/27/05 03:34 PM, nezer wrote: can i come , to your club , completed ffx and ffx2

Uh. okay, welcome. However,have you played any other Final Fantasy game? And if your FFX game is european, have you defeated Penance yet?

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-07-28 16:54:21

I spent a nice 2 hours training up my characters on FFVIII (Selphie, Zell and Irvine). I was like level 12 and I had to go to the missile base so I spent some time getting to level 30. Very easy.

Queltzecolt > All in the Tomb of the Unknown King.

I gotta to all again now with Squall, Rinoa and Quistis :(.

Anyone know any good training places near Balamb?

Metal Hell ## Guitarists ## Stand Up Comedy

PSN: Look-a-Hill

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-07-28 18:09:35

FF8 is easy as hell

Final Fantasy Club

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-07-28 18:32:17

At 7/26/05 09:36 PM, boloneyman wrote:
At 7/26/05 02:29 PM, -Alucard- wrote:
I went through the whole Golden Saucer thing, and Clouds date. Afterwards I went to the house, and went up stairs to the box. When I press circle, the guy says "Hey you can't just barge in here!" What am I doing wrong.

you need to get the Mythril from the guy in the cave across the river near the condor tower. He'll only give it to you in=f you have been in a certain amount of battles but I forget the rule. I thing its something like must have been in an odd number of battles were the last two digits are the same. example, 33, 55, 77, 99, etc.

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-07-28 22:07:13

At 7/26/05 09:36 PM, boloneyman wrote: When I press circle, the guy says "Hey you can't just barge in here!" What am I doing wrong.

Great Gospel- I'm not sure but I think you have to complete this on disk one. Once you have the Buggy, go back to Costa Del Sol while in the Buggy and take the ship back to the first continent. Go east from Junon and follow the river until you reach a place where you can cross it. Go north and you'll see a cave. Go inside and check how many times you've fought. If the number of times you've fought has the last two digits the same (like 488 or 522) then the guy there will give you an item. If you don't get the Mithril on the first try, go outside, fight exactly 11 times, save your game and go back in. He should eventually give you the Mithril. If not, reload and try again. When you finally get the Mithril, get in the Tiny Bronco, go to the right of the Gold Saucer and you'll see a hut. Go inside the and give the guy there the Mithril. Once you've done that go to the second floor and open the box/chest to get the Great Gospel. ^_^

Levels --- Badges

Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-07-29 06:28:02

At 7/28/05 06:47 AM, Bahamut7 wrote:
At 7/27/05 03:34 PM, nezer wrote: can i come , to your club , completed ffx and ffx2
Uh. okay, welcome. However,have you played any other Final Fantasy game? And if your FFX game is european, have you defeated Penance yet?

does that mean i can join , and yes i have defeated penance

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-07-29 07:24:38

At 7/29/05 06:28 AM, nezer wrote: does that mean i can join , and yes i have defeated penance

Yeah, you can. I was just wondering if you have defeated him. I can't defeat him. :S Yojimbo won't use Zanmato, so every now and again, I raise stats for Tidus, Yuna and Wakka. The rest, I don't care.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-07-29 16:32:02

At 7/28/05 06:09 PM, stunt213 wrote: FF8 is easy as hell

realy?
and is that the only thing you have to say? strange that you make an acount just to say crap like this...

anyway, you guys know about ATMA weapon in FF6, the first weapon in any FF, right?
well, the name is translated wrong, the name of the monster is ULTIMA weapon.
i know this info is worth almost nothing, but it just shows that sometimes they translate stuff without actuly stating why.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-07-30 03:43:25

I don't know what you are talking about. The final boss fight took me about two hours. So is the FF7 remake just a rumor or has it been green lighted?

I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-07-30 23:39:37

hey i know i'm not a member but i was wondering how good ff7 was in compparison to other ff games

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-07-31 02:59:21

wow youre insane, the boss fights on that game are almost impossible(litterally!)

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-07-31 04:06:55

I'm not here to join or anything but have you guys heard about dirge of cerberus? Always happy to inform

Sig

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-07-31 07:01:48

At 7/31/05 04:06 AM, Jordanog wrote: I'm not here to join or anything but have you guys heard about dirge of cerberus? Always happy to inform

Yep, I've heard of it. I heard it's most likely not an RPG and that does disappoint me.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-07-31 16:56:25

At 7/31/05 04:06 AM, Jordanog wrote: I'm not here to join or anything but have you guys heard about dirge of cerberus? Always happy to inform

I heard of it, and I want to pick it up when it comes out. I wonder how they are going to do a shooter. I bet there will be stat building in it as well.

I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-07-31 21:44:51

Yes, it's a game with Vincent Valentine from Final Fantasy VII as the lead character, it resembles Devil May Cry and may well be an action game. Lately Square has been making a lot of things just for the purpose of money making. -_-

Other than that, I love all the Final Fantasys from 7 down, with 7 as my all time favorite. Squaresoft was great back then.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-07-31 22:37:37

Well I'm trying to breed chocobos at the moment, but it can be hard. I have the green chocobo, but I can't get the blue. The parents of the green one were both in A class when I bred them. When I got the Great Male, and the Good Female to A class and bred, I kept getting a regular chocobo. So I bumped the male to S class, but I can't get the female there. Her stanima is 999, but she is just too slow. Is there any greens besides the Sylikis that can raise speed?

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-07-31 22:41:08

Did you make sure you have the correct guide? Getting the two colored chocobos would just require patience. You don't necessarily have to train them to high rankings to get a color, although it should be more helpful. What I did was soft-reset the game at the same spot 'til I recieved the correct color. ;o

It doesn't get hard 'til you try to breed that Gold one. I still have scars from slamming my hand onto my controller. xDD (J/k)

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-01 00:21:55

Well my worst fear is I have the wrong kind of chocobos. When I bought into the stables he said the female was average, and the male was not bad. Did I get these right?

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-01 04:47:40

At 7/30/05 03:43 AM, boloneyman wrote:
I don't know what you are talking about. The final boss fight took me about two hours. So is the FF7 remake just a rumor or has it been green lighted?

no, not yet.
but there was a demo from it on E3 on the PS3.
remember, wen the demo for the PS2 came out, they showed squal dancing with rinoa, and that made people think that there will be a remake of FF8.
so don't get "exited" till you see the actual trailer.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-01 13:37:24

I saw the some pictures from the trailer ad was pretty impressed. If they do remake it, I want some shots from game play. I want to see if the chracters aren't blobby and stuff.

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-02 12:19:38

It's not fair, I mean no matter how mych I want that game to die. I know I'm probebly going to get it aswell -_-

But don't think that changes anything, I still wish they'd just kill it and let the game die >_> Now I'm gonan have to put up with another 8 years of "Sephiroth is the coolest" He has no personality, and he's just a puppet.

No one would care about the guy if it wasn't for his sword, Clothes, and hair =/

Ok I'm done, for now lol XD

Besides FF7 is there any new info on any FF games? =/

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-02 12:26:52

At 8/2/05 12:19 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote: Besides FF7 is there any new info on any FF games? =/

Not really. I dunno when FFIII will come out for the DS. FFXII is coming out in America on 16th March 2006. Not sure about Europe. :'( Damn, wasn't the game supposed to be out at the beginning of this year? >:( Other than that, I think the X-Box 360 will be getting Final Fantasy XI.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-02 12:44:32

At 8/2/05 12:26 PM, Bahamut7 wrote: Not really. I dunno when FFIII will come out for the DS. FFXII is coming out in America on 16th March 2006. Not sure about Europe. :'( Damn, wasn't the game supposed to be out at the beginning of this year? >:( \

Yeah, if it wasn't for all the FF7 crap flying around it pobebly would have been out back then too =/

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-02 13:27:16

At 8/2/05 12:26 PM, Bahamut7 wrote:
At 8/2/05 12:19 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote: Besides FF7 is there any new info on any FF games? =/

I dunno

Not really. I dunno when FFIII will come out for the DS. FFXII is coming out in America on 16th March 2006. Not sure about Europe. :'( Damn, wasn't the game supposed to be out at the beginning of this year? >:(

Thats what I heard

Other than that, I think the X-Box 360 will be getting Final Fantasy XI.

well, I guess I wont be getting it. Considering $400 for the system and $70 for the game, I'll just brood in the corner for a while

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-03 10:51:13

At 8/2/05 12:44 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote: Yeah, if it wasn't for all the FF7 crap flying around it pobebly would have been out back then too =/

I dunno. Only FFVII:AC is the thing that could be in the way. That should've been out last fucking summer, but it isn't out yet. >:( What is with this retarded delaying shit? There shouldn't be delays at all. It's only going to piss people off.

At 8/2/05 01:27 PM, MasterStalker wrote: well, I guess I wont be getting it. Considering $400 for the system and $70 for the game, I'll just brood in the corner for a while

I wouldn't get FFXI anyway. Online game, I don't want it. I'm staying away from it.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-03 13:40:35

u just need to level up or put stronger magic to raise ur stats

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-03 22:34:43

Actually if you were playing the game you'd notice that Sephiroth actually has one of the most developed storylines and personalities in the game. Part of the reason he went insane was because of his psycological need to feel that he had a mother, and once Jenova came along, even though she wasn't his real mother, he wanted to believe she was. This led him to the false belief that she indeed was the person w3ho gave birth to him.
Also, there are many little things that attest to the existence of a very subtle but very powerfully conveyed personality. For example, all throughout the game there were small instances where people who met him would talk about his cold, impersonal behavior. This was naturally due to the fct that he was raised in an environment unsuitable for any normal child's growth.
Also, he is actually not completely a 'puppet'; he had very obvious theories and opinions that were influenced by his affected 'love' for his mother and his hatred for the human race, which was attributed to the facts that he wished to believe that Jenova, a non-human, was his mother and that he had been experimented on by the humans. In reality he is a human though, if not slightly altered with Jenova's DNA.

That's why I think he's one the most well developed characters of all, and why he's my favorite. It's not 'cause of his clothing or sword' or whatchamacallit; many characters use that kind of cliche.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-03 22:38:19

": I wouldn't get FFXI anyway. Online game, I don't want it. I'm staying away from it."

They've been trying for a long time to make moneymakers. Paying money each month to play a game? Sheesh.
They even became cheap enough to stop coloring their manuals. My FF7 game was a greatest hits, but it still had a colored manual. Then Square joined with that evil Enix, and they became cheap, just for the sake of money. They don't care as much about the old classic Final Fantasy anymore, which is why I'm worried about their 'remakes.' Moneymakers. I read it on a magazine interview somewhere. :(

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2005-08-04 01:34:55

XII coming out on 16/3/06?! That's fucking nutters! It was supposed to be out this past spring! Christ, give VII a fucking rest, let it be like the game should be and stop fucking milking it Enix you cunts! >: (

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature