00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Blacktree4 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Final Fantasy Club

957,052 Views | 25,815 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-02-18 02:36:08

What a celebrative time on Newgrounds...

10000th post...well done!

I saw FFX-2 just come out today in Australia...yay to those who live here...

Does it only have girls as characters?

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-02-18 04:39:39

At 2/17/04 09:28 PM, Wonko-the-Sane wrote: GODFUCKINGDAMNIT!!!!!! you fucking idiots! you fucknig wasted our 10k post. it couldn't wait to talk about that shitty FFx-2 game? it didn't occur to you that maybe there was a risk of getting the 10k post? I fucking hate you morons.

I said sorry :'(.

here confirms that ffcc is a hack n slash like baldurs gate, diablo etc, its from the final fantasy warcry website.

"After a decade-long absence, Final Fantasy has returned to a Nintendo console in Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles. But if you've been playing the revered role-playing game series for a long time, this might not be the return you expected. Crystal Chronicles is a hack-and-slash action RPG that in some ways has more in common with dungeon crawls like Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance and Diablo than it does with its own namesake. It's a decidedly Japanese-flavored take on this style of gaming that contains some truly bizarre elements and one of the most unique (and slightly off-putting) multiplayer implementations we've ever seen. It's not for everyone--but, in the end, Crystal Chronicles can be a tremendously entertaining multiplayer game for those willing to work together to overcome some obstacles both in the game itself and in its design."

if u want to check out this site your self click this link
Final Fantasy warcry

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-02-18 08:29:04

At 2/17/04 10:05 PM, Wonko-the-Sane wrote: what? ever fucking consider that this club is important to me, and that I viewed the 10k post as a really big thing?

The 10k post was important to alot of us. But it was just a simple mistake. It's no reason to be mad at anyone for it.

Personally I'm just happy we got to 10k, who posted doesn't matter, it's the fact that we have been able to come this far that counts.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-02-18 12:38:43

At 2/17/04 10:36 AM, Ghaleonx5z wrote: Its going slow still. And I havent been feeling to great lately. Not a good excuse I know but it's true =/ Feeling sick is really slowing me down a bit.

dont worry about it. im sure we all can wait for some tests.

Anyway just to make this quicker or um longer =/ how many questions do you all think I should have on each?

you should have 30. if thats too much 20 is OK

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-02-18 12:44:12

At 2/17/04 09:28 PM, Wonko-the-Sane wrote: GODFUCKINGDAMNIT!!!!!! you fucking idiots! you fucknig wasted our 10k post. it couldn't wait to talk about that shitty FFx-2 game? it didn't occur to you that maybe there was a risk of getting the 10k post? I fucking hate you morons.

oh just shut the hell up. the point is that the club reached 10k posts. and IF you would read carefully you would see that i didnt talk about ffx-2 on the 10k post, i was saying how the 10k post was next. you asshat get a life.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-02-18 18:02:31

well ffinisider used to have some nice little gifs of thos 2 but that sites been down for ages :(.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-02-18 18:12:15

At 2/18/04 05:35 PM, dosdragos wrote: Maybe everyones thinking too small,
How about 25k posts, yes than another milestone wood've been reached.

Very, very true

Is there some sort of code that i never heard of where people don't put spoiling images on websites?
Or is it kind of a 'you have to play to experience the awesomeness'...
Cuz i really cannot find sites that have Cross techinque images. or Vivi's magic from FF9.

Not its just most sites perfer to take pics or have pics of the CGI scenes of a game. Most don't have any of the normal game play scene shots, those are just simply difficult to come by.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-02-18 19:00:44

At 2/18/04 06:02 PM, luke_the_ard wrote: well ffinisider used to have some nice little gifs of thos 2 but that sites been down for ages :(.

yah, that site was good for information on like all the FF's. I wonder what the heck happened.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-02-18 19:56:44

Hmm... I haven't posted here in a while... I ain't buying FFX-2, cuz my mate will borrow it me when he has completed it.....
I have my doubts about it... I don't think it will be that good for some reason... but who knows???

The ranking system is a test, I assume.. I could give you some good questions about FF7 and FF10, they are the two FF's that I have totally completed....

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-02-19 00:02:17

At 2/18/04 11:56 PM, dosdragos wrote:

no limitations really.

Sure. Lets not count the level cap, Or the fact that you don't choose your own server. Or that everyone in the world who plays FFXI is on the same servers. Or that while class switching is allowed, you lose half your levels when you do. Or that extra characters cost an extra dollar a month each.

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-02-19 00:30:16

ooh. meant to post this earlier but I forgot. Some details have been released about the Advent Children storyiline. It is indeed 2 years after FF7, and Cloud is chasing after 3 guys who look like Sephiroth. Barret will make an appearance, as will the huge Shin-Ra cannon. How involved they will be is not known. Barret look weird. He wears white and has cornrows.

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-02-19 06:30:04

its only scheduled to last 60 minutes, but the main guy said he would like it to lead to another ff-7 game as it opens the story up so it would be possible to make 1.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-02-19 08:54:19

At 2/19/04 12:30 AM, Wonko-the-Sane wrote: ooh. meant to post this earlier but I forgot. Some details have been released about the Advent Children storyiline. It is indeed 2 years after FF7, and Cloud is chasing after 3 guys who look like Sephiroth. Barret will make an appearance, as will the huge Shin-Ra cannon. How involved they will be is not known. Barret look weird. He wears white and has cornrows.

They should have added Tifa if you ask me.

Did they say who the voice actors were going to be?

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-02-19 09:46:03

At 2/19/04 08:54 AM, Ghaleonx5z wrote: They should have added Tifa if you ask me.

Did they say who the voice actors were going to be?

I think they should add all the main cast ~FF7 SPOILERS! except Aeris of course. And I hope the voice acting isnt done by celebrities, I just like it better when its done by people who might actually sound like them.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-02-19 10:09:51

Cloud's voice in KH fitted prefectly with the character though. And none of you would know who the voice actor was.\. Unless you watch Soap Opera's =/ I found out because my parents recognised the voice, then I looked it up.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-02-19 10:54:25

Theyve said that there will be voices but they havnt said if they will be English or Japanese. go and check out the interview at http://ff.warcry.com

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-02-19 11:13:36

At 2/19/04 09:46 AM, Mojimbo wrote:
I think they should add all the main cast ~FF7 SPOILERS! except Aeris of course. And I hope the voice acting isnt done by celebrities, I just like it better when its done by people who might actually sound like them.

-WARNING!!! SPOILERS ALL THE WAY!!!-

Aeris WILL be in it, but only as a flashback.
i'm sure they will put all of the caracters in it,becuse this movie is made for the fans of FF7.
i don't know how the "sister ray" can be in it,becuse shin-ra is finished in the end of FF7...
and one more thing,the clip from sephiroth standing in the fire is in it...way cooooool...ehhh hot.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-02-19 16:04:17

Doen anyone know when Advent Children comes out over in Britain, (if it does)?

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-02-19 16:39:06

At 2/19/04 04:04 PM, FFMaster03 wrote: Doen anyone know when Advent Children comes out over in Britain, (if it does)?

same here mate...it will be a long time...

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-02-19 18:06:14

At 2/19/04 11:13 AM, -Majin- wrote:
i don't know how the "sister ray" can be in it,becuse shin-ra is finished in the end of FF7...

The cannon is there as some ruins. that trailer, with the fight with the sephy look-a-like, I think that was done at the base of the cannon. thats just my opinion though. The Shin-Ra logo was on that thing behind them.

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-02-20 01:39:08

We're pretty far down the second page. Post people. I'm not going to sit here talking to myself forever.

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-02-20 08:59:49

hello wonko how r u?

Got ffx-2 today :D

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-02-20 09:52:55

At 2/19/04 04:04 PM, FFMaster03 wrote: Doen anyone know when Advent Children comes out over in Britain, (if it does)?

I dont even think there is a date set for it to come out in North America yet, unless Iv missed something...

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-02-20 09:59:22

At 2/20/04 09:52 AM, Mojimbo wrote:
I dont even think there is a date set for it to come out in North America yet, unless Iv missed something...

As far as I know your right, there is no NA release date yet ether.

I guess some fans needed to know weather or not the human race did die.

Personally I thought it was cool that we didn't know =/

Somthing I don't get, someone said Cloud is tracking down Sephiroth clones? But that can't be right. the Sephiroth Clones didn't even look like old Sephy. The creators made a mistake =/ lol

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-02-20 16:03:16

summer '04 is the expected jap release date.

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-02-20 16:32:45

At 2/20/04 04:03 PM, luke_the_ard wrote: summer '04 is the expected jap release date.

Well then the US wil be on hold till atleast this October-November

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-02-20 18:04:18

At 2/20/04 08:59 AM, luke_the_ard wrote: hello wonko how r u?

Yesterday I had chest pains. Today I had stoumach pains. I fear for what will hurt tomorrow.

BBS Signature

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-02-20 18:08:42

Hmm...eveyone is in pain...

Thursday my feelings and trust were betrayed.
Friday, my heart was torn, almost being hit by a car as well...

Does anyone have the Japanese version of the Celes theme?

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-02-20 18:13:38

Why what happened? Did I miss somthing? =/

Response to Final Fantasy Club 2004-02-20 18:24:43

At 2/20/04 06:13 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote: Why what happened? Did I miss somthing? =/

Everyone seems to be in pain or hurt in someway...Wonko is, I am, my friends are...nevermind.

I was asking if anyone had the Japanese Version of FFVI - Celes?

That would make my day...