00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

horndogg60 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

+++The Zombie Survival Crew+++

680,605 Views | 14,239 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-31 17:58:30

At 5/31/05 04:15 PM, Hoaders wrote:
At 5/31/05 03:43 PM, gabriel_johnson wrote: http://www.geocities.com/tamekeshi/PICT0003.JPG

heres my arsenal.
So cooool! well... i would have my bb gun to repel them. i have a butterfly knife, a butcher and golf club with me....
Also can i join :D

youd probably need more stopping power that a bb gun.i mean it has no push behind it apart from a little sting to a human a zombie wouldnt be affected at all.unless u have a gun that can go throught skull then maybe it would rattle around inside the skull ripping like a .44 bullet.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-31 18:01:44

been biten is not the end in day of the dead if u hack of and cauterise the infected part u can stop virus needs to be done quick though oh and can i join sry 4got to ask before

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-31 18:07:03

sorry guys i havent been on in a while i was one of the first to join

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-31 18:10:49

AN awsome zombie movie is resident evil

A Random Message

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-31 21:11:19

sorry ,but god those movies suck.thats the last time im posting my views on the resi movies lol.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-06-01 07:35:43

resident evill films are action films with zombies wouldent say there real zombie films

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-06-01 08:04:51

At 5/31/05 06:10 PM, roehrboc wrote: AN awsome zombie movie is resident evil

SLAP! RE movies aren't zombie movies persay, I'd rather not get into the whole arguement of it all..so let's just leave it at that.

XBOX LIVE /// KevRS

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-06-01 09:03:34

a nother thing to remeber is not to run from the zombies they shufle around graoning. walk fast if you run you end up triping and all of a suden ther right behind you

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-06-01 20:46:27

Howdy Zombie Survivors!

Heres the weaponory arsenal I would use (I have all of these things):
Battle Axe
Small hatchet
A bag of glasses and cups (throw them at their heads at the hope they die)

However I'd bring lots of other things in my backpack to give to survivors I find along the way:
My Dads biggish knife
All sharp cutlery knives
Saucepans
Broom sticks

And for general usage I'd bring:
Small saw (If your hand gets bitten quickly cut off lower arm)
Ducktape
String
Matches
Lighter
Money (maybe buy supplies?)
Mobile phones
Batteries
Basic first aid kit
Hygeine things (wanna be fresh for zombie fighting)
Condoms (if you get lucky)
Hammer and nails

The things I would wear would be:
Thick coat
Several pairs of gloves
Plastic Army helmet
Many pairs of thick socks
Scarfs

I'd take my dad and my two neighbours (My neighbours have a chainsaw, a sword, axes, a sword etc) and clean out my cul-de-sac area. I'd gather everyone to follow, then get all the woman and children into their houses locked up. Cars would be parked at every entrance to my area with men standing on the top with pole-arm weaponry (makeshift spears suck as broomsticks with knives on the end).

Then I'd get a hunting party and take other streets and areas of town.

Also there's a horse farm a few miles away, I'd probably bike their with one other person and steal all the horses.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-06-01 22:36:19

For all of you zombie lovers if you haven't heard of these books/comics here they are.

Reign of the dead series
The dead shall inherit the earth
the rising
City of the dead
Xombies
The walking dead (comic)
deadworld (comic)
remains (single graphic novel)

Check them out, also there is a list of zombie games coming out but I am lazy.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-06-01 22:38:07

Who said the resident evil movies were good?!

Those sucked compared to the games man, but I guess if it only being a zombie movie it would be decent.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-06-02 08:48:32

Whoever posted before and any fools that have posted in the past. DONT TRY TO BE A HERO!!!!. yeh rite like you could control a zombie rebelion that big these plans are foolish and have many faults to them them such as how are u gonna carry that much stuff with one person. Its imposible. Listen for all i know is that were not all james bond and can do immposible things. If you form a rebelion half chance is that as soon as they see the zombies they will panic and run. For the record shit yes id run too. I havnt been on newgrounds for too long but ive learnt about zombie survival alot longer. The best thing you could do is go solo for 3 reasons
#1 If you are in a pack you will be a better target 4 the zombies
#2 If there is more people there is more people to make zombie attracting sounds
#3 humans arent all brave as popeye to keep a group in control under such intense situations is impossible. Phew i blew my steam sorry that all u guys had to listen

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-06-02 13:17:42

The best plans are no plans. Look at all the zombie movies, plans crumble apart and you end up getting killed in the end anyway.

XBOX LIVE /// KevRS

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-06-02 13:41:47

Let's stop arguing and look over to the best zombie movie series, 'of the Dead'. And if Dawn wasn't good for you, the next one comes out June 24th.

www.landofthedeadmovie.net

The mighty Land of the Dead.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-06-02 14:05:38

I would most likely use the machete I have in my house. It's about 15 inches long I think, good enough to kill a few zombies. It would be those which do not infect on one bite, just when you die or have suffered many injuries. I doubt people can survive one bite infections. I would go out and find my nearby friends, group them, and lock and clean the school. Our school is hard as hell to enter, it's like a prison so we're straight. Also, it has lots of cars for escapes. We'll stay there for a while.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-06-02 15:08:22

if alls gone wrong and ur the last person left alive remeber this little manta
"when in danger or in doubt,run about scream and shout"

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-06-02 16:49:54

At 6/2/05 02:05 PM, KiteMan wrote: I would most likely use the machete I have in my house. It's about 15 inches long I think, good enough to kill a few zombies. It would be those which do not infect on one bite, just when you die or have suffered many injuries. I doubt people can survive one bite infections. I would go out and find my nearby friends, group them, and lock and clean the school. Our school is hard as hell to enter, it's like a prison so we're straight. Also, it has lots of cars for escapes. We'll stay there for a while.

id say most would infect in one bite.considering how fash blod flow is.thats like ''i only injected a drop of virally infected blood im my arm it wont do much until i die''

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-06-02 17:16:06

I hate zombies that infect with one bite. It's just so stupid... I have a friend who made some books about zombies and monster (which is the best book i've ever read) and his zombies do not infect with one bite, and it's so cool. He also does not use guns, just weapons. It's so much more interesting.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-06-02 20:04:40

Just to say once more any melee weapons that are knives, daggers, swords, axes, or machetes are a dumb move. Bone and flesh aren't as smooth and creamy as you may think these type of weapons would get stuck int he bodies.

XBOX LIVE /// KevRS

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-06-02 21:56:52

I'm saying the weapon I currently have. I will not wake up and have a freaking AK-47 under my bed, all I have is a machete.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-06-02 22:43:59

My baseball bat would be more effective than your machete. My baseball bat would cause major head trauma and slide right off while your machete would get lodged in the skull.

XBOX LIVE /// KevRS

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-06-03 01:11:11

Heh. While your baseball bat might be more useful in cracking skulls, I could simply stab and slash easily. And it doesn't matter, because I will go and find better weapons with patience. I also have a chainsaw, but I can't carry it for long.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-06-03 05:15:25

I know it always sounds like a machete would be a betta weapon than a baseball bat but its not. First of all because machetes are made of metal and can easily break after a few skull chrushers. Second of all the machete swung without enough force could getlodged in a zombie skull whereas a vegetons titanium baseball bats alot stronger and could be used for slugging around. So i would have to with vegeton here. Hey vegeton i got a titanium baseball bat too. I may be australian but i play baseball

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-06-03 08:12:21

I'm Canadian, and I don't play baseball I just have a bat for no apparent reason lol. And to Kiteman, I also got a chainsaw, which I just remembered when you mentioned it lol..hmmm but I'd easily be able to carry it around and slice up some zombies, but then again a chainsaws reach isn't very farand you could get swamped before taking out a lot, we can't all strap it to our hand like Ashley Williams.

XBOX LIVE /// KevRS

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-06-03 08:15:50

all ive got is a bass guitar and sum shity litle criket bat made for 5 year olds
not exactly brilliant

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-06-03 08:20:14

Well, i have my signature weapon, a pipe wrench, some nameless samurai sword that will probably turn to dust when used and a original yankee aluminium/titanium (no idea) baseball bat, no idea of the brands etc, baseball aint that big in UK.

Remember UK people, britain is severly starved of guns! (trying to work out if this is a good or a bad thing now!) Your best chance of a gun is the nearest military installement or base, look out for UK made ls's or Sa-80's (This one outmatches US's current staple militay weapon! Har har har! >:D ). I seriously doubt you will find any shotguns of any sort, you will be lucky if you do. Stick to the SA's they are one of the worlds most accurate, solid rifles, make sure to get lots of 5.62 is you can. Remember any use of a gun can be pointless in some situations, be logical.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-06-03 08:41:10

in england if breking into a milliarty instilation isnt ur idea of fun ther are armed police squads find where they are bassed and take the guns.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-06-03 09:02:34

Well for all this time ive been in the club ive never posted my weapons. Well im a bit of a home brew man. Ive got a samurai sword which i made(gets the job done) it slices well and is very sharp. I also designed this weapon that is mixed between an axe and hunting knife. Its a beautiful creation its got the strenght of an axe and the speed of a knife. I also have my uncles combat knife. As ive said before ive got a titanium slugger. a cricket bat and isuppose ive got a massive beer bottle collection i could use them as clubs or if i had the eplosive liquids or charges movlov cocktales. My fave would have to be my samurai. It moves swiftly and is strong and lite

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-06-03 09:11:11

Well i suppose guns arent so hard to come buy in the oz because theres alot of hunting and shooting practice. I come from PERTH if you have ever heard of it and there alot of gun places around my area. HEY NEXT POST IS MY FIRST MILESTONE WOOHOO. and if you think im a noob because im level 1 its because my voting thing on my accounts stuffed everytime i vote it doesnt record it

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-06-03 09:12:47

At 6/3/05 08:41 AM, sidmyrotten wrote: in england if breking into a milliarty instilation isnt ur idea of fun ther are armed police squads find where they are bassed and take the guns.

Ah yes, the armed police have lots of pistol arms and ammunition! They also have a plethora of MPK 5 models around.