00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

grebemGrim just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

+++The Zombie Survival Crew+++

677,604 Views | 14,239 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-15 09:10:01

Im alive guys theres been no uotbreaks in my area yet but there is suspicon. I got the zombie survival guide its awesome i bought it just last week read it over twice already im a massive zombie fan i got this massive dawn of the dead poster on my wall (you know the one were the zombies are against the frosted glass) i have all the resident evil series games and movies. I got a few movies such as dawn of the dead(new and old) undead,the living dead, Resident evil and the goriest movie "The Rising" Thats about all the memorabilia ive got but ive been collecting for a while. And c,mon guys weve got to keep this club alive keep on posting!! ty

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-15 09:53:04

i got to get that book sometime. when i get some money one day....not one day soon though.... :(. i got the 28 days later desktop with "be thankful of everything for soon there will be nothing" on it. major cool :). it also has "your days are numbered" in the bottom right. i like it......you should look it up sometime on the internet. it's really cool in my opinion.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-16 08:34:10

I just might ty for posting no one else seems to be anyway zombie related whats the better movie dawn of the dead or resident evil2 post replies

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-16 13:46:39

man resident evil movies suck my hairy ass. Paul anderson should without a doubt kill him self quite a lot for the atrocity he has brought upon the resident evil series. the first film wasnt all that bad at all.but god the second one sucked.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-16 14:36:39

the first resident evil was cool. i liked it but the second sucked major balls. dawn of the dead. the old and new one rules. the second was so cool because, instead of having survivors, for a great change. both dawn of the dead > both resident evils.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-17 04:19:15

I'm going to join because when it happens I want to be ready

Check out the new Training Video

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-17 07:09:44

I seriously think dawn of the dead(new) is one of the best zombie movies yet. the thought of speedy zombies brings terrony to my mind.The graphics and the storyline is cool.I also like that one of the main characters dies brings more reality to the film(no one is safe!!) But think about this idea guys. what about wearing metal armour? The zombies wouldnt bite you coz no skin is exposed.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-17 13:34:52

never thought of that.....the mobility would be very small but it could work....but you would have to use a sword instead of a gun though....

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-17 13:45:14

At 5/17/05 04:19 AM, HairydragonballZ wrote: I'm going to join because when it happens I want to be ready

WHAT?!! CAN IT BE?! HOW DID I NOT KNOW!? Goerge is making another!?

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-17 14:27:11

man how could you no know.its been circulating for quite some time. im pretty happy about their slower speed.they were ok running fast but a little too '28 days later' fo me.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-17 14:40:00

At 5/17/05 04:19 AM, HairydragonballZ wrote: I'm going to join because when it happens I want to be ready

i find it a little strange that all the old man had to say was "zombies man...they creep me out." i think he knows something. and i hope this film says how the zombies came about, a pleasure which dotd lacked.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-17 14:42:06

i guess thats what made dotd better. they conserstated on what happened to the people and still made it relistic....

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-17 14:57:08

i think what he knows is the same as what barbara finds out in the comics.barbara's cronicles.yes she survived.it pissed me off too.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-18 07:46:08

makes sense still dotd was cleverly created could have been better in ways. Any way if you guys had respect to watch the credits of dotd at the end it shows them land on a island the step precautiously of the boat with there guns then they hear a rustle in th ebushes and a whole plague of zombies come running out you see the guys firing guns running back to the boat. Theres gotta be a sequel

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-18 09:36:30

nah man its a george romero movie.he credits himself on almost all characters dying.plus hes never really done a sequel either.in the sense that final fantasy never really made sequels until 10.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-18 09:41:01

plus consider that this is simply day of the dead in the same way that dawn of the dead remake is a mix between night of the living dead and original dawn of the dead.
so land of the dead will be a completely different movie with aspects from the trilogy mixed in.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-19 03:40:56

Yeh i suppose you can bassically consider all of the remaining characters dead its sad that al the gun guy turns though. Hes kool

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-19 13:45:11

yeah he was cool.if u have the dvd you see his personal home movie. The movies extras give so much credit to max brooks it the end title credits.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-19 13:59:43

i saw the ending bit. they all died basicly. at least 1 guy died though but i doubt anyone survied....

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-19 14:48:26

why is it usually women who survive in zombie movies

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-19 15:00:38

At 5/19/05 02:48 PM, swordsmanX wrote: why is it usually women who survive in zombie movies

god knows....not always though, sometimes it's a male and female. One zombie film had no survivors. i remember another with 2 men and a woman.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-20 07:55:41

Who has seen "Dead Rising" the new zombie game for the Xbox 360? It's a thing of beauty, your a war time photojournalist taking a lead on something big and end up trapped in a mall full of the undead, you now must survive for ten days to be saved all along taking photos of the zombies for money when you survive. You can use anything as a weapon, manequins, pipes, chainsaws, golf clubs, snow blowers, guns, and more..plus use your fists and feet to kick some zombie ass. It looks amazing, it's made by Capcom but it's nothing like Resident Evil, they made it so 1000 zombies can be on the screen trying to kill you at the same time!! OMG!

XBOX LIVE /// KevRS

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-20 09:02:48

Sounds awesome i might get it only prob is i dont have an xbox any way has any one here seen the undead the main guy has got the awesomest weapon. a triple barrel shotty. I like his style!!!

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-20 14:10:37

yeah i heard about it but havent heard the details.must get a 360 when it comes out.
did u hear about the george romero game in development.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-20 14:35:10

At 5/20/05 07:55 AM, Vegeton wrote: Dead Rising game

are we talking about the x-box 2? if so, shit. cose i'm getting ps3 first. then x-box 2. :(.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-20 15:44:49

kinda.we were chatting about the game dead rising on the 360.i was saying im getting one just because i buy every console that comes out.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-20 16:21:15

At 5/20/05 03:44 PM, gabriel_johnson wrote: kinda.we were chatting about the game dead rising on the 360.i was saying im getting one just because i buy every console that comes out.

is it on ps3, PLEASE TELL ME IT'S ON PS3!!!

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-20 17:30:45

Sorry dude, from what I've heard from E3 it's a Xbox360 exclusive. It looks amazing I just watched the trailer again, Capcom said they want the game to be more about choices than Resident Evil. Like if your helping someone survive and they trip and fall you decide whether you help them up or let them be eaten by the zombies. And the only George Remero-esque games I've heard being developed was City of the Dead or whatever by American Mcgee.

XBOX LIVE /// KevRS

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-20 18:04:33

Dead Rising im guessing is kind of more arcade than survival. I mean youre taking pics of zombies for money. I'll most likely rent it but if im gonna get a good zombie survival game I'll just wait for the next RE addition.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-20 18:52:10

RE isn't zombie survival it's crazy crap survival. Resident Evil has been spoiled by all the crazy creatures and crappy movies. Dead Rising is like "Dawn of The Dead" the video game lol..It'd be nicer if they made an online zombie survival game where you could make your own characters though.

XBOX LIVE /// KevRS

BBS Signature