00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

sevnox just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

+++The Zombie Survival Crew+++

677,588 Views | 14,239 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-20 21:49:39

okay new reported attack
a small town in the boonies (louisiana) was host to an encounter aparantly it came from a swamp and some redneck was outside sootin at crocadiles (he's a redneck what do you expect) and heard a moan so natraly he went to see what it was, he saw something that looked like a half eaten person so he went inside and called the cops. when the cops came they followed him into the forest where the old dude saw the man. the cops searched and by that night 2 officers went missing ,a larger search will be held in the morning

i got a semi auto ak 47 today its really cool

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-22 01:50:49

It would be cool if they finnaly came out with virtual games that thaey made a virtual online game that would be so cool. Lost chances could you please make me a sig just one that says barrboy on it and a cool background please im not fussy be creative.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-22 06:32:37

bulgarian or snubnose.

and whoever said the RE series is crap is insane

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-24 10:54:02

At 5/22/05 06:32 AM, gabriel_johnson wrote: and whoever said the RE series is crap is insane

That was me, and RE is crap..the best ones were RE1, RE4, and Outbreak. I mean the controls sucks and the camera angles are crap, it's such a stiff and bland representation of zombie survival that they even had to add other stupid monsters. Dead Rising is like the first zombie game that is actually like a zombie movie, your surrounded by hundreds and hundreds of zombies and have to make due with what you can find and try to survive as long as you can. And to barrboy101, Lost Chances has been banned for 5 days, look at his sig and it will tell you. I seriously believe they should make more zombie games or a TV series would be wicked.

XBOX LIVE /// KevRS

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-24 16:17:44

i think he means the movies dude

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-24 16:49:08

At 5/20/05 09:49 PM, matttman1 wrote:

:a small town in the boonies (louisiana) was host to an encounter aparantly it came from a swamp...

Did this actually happen or what?

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-24 17:33:31

At 5/24/05 04:17 PM, matttman1 wrote: i think he means the movies dude

Well if he meant the movies those suck even more..I mean they're not Uwe Boll bad, but still pretty bad.

XBOX LIVE /// KevRS

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-25 10:08:10

man the movies are freakin horrible.its the games im talking about .they're classics they all have great storylines and interlinking pasts.they're excellent.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-25 13:27:03

At 5/25/05 10:08 AM, gabriel_johnson wrote: they're classics

Classics?..no no no, Mario, Sonic, Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy those are classics. Resident Evil is just a pretty good game that sometimes range from mediocre to great. I find Outbreak amazing but they could've expanded on it more and did better graphics like if you look at RE4 then look at RE Outbreak File #2 it's like they took a step backwards. And plus the RE games aren't open ended, I think any game involving zombies should be bigger and have more freedome instead of have one designated path. Games now are getting more and more open ended and giving the player choices, I mean why am I gonna go grab the spade key to unlock the captain's office then get the eagle crest to turn the fountain on to get the club key to open up a door I need to get through when I could lift up my grenade launcher and blow the door into thousands of splinters.

XBOX LIVE /// KevRS

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-25 13:55:59

i get what you mean with the doors and puzzels And maybe its simply because ive been playing it since the first game came out all those many years ago but in my opinion its an excellent game.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-25 14:13:13

I fuckin love Zombies!

I would grab the nearest hand gun and my katan, go one of the local wal*marts on my bike (as to not attract the zombies) and start hacking and slahing my way through the herd of undead. once they were laid to rest i wwould find the Zombie manager, and lock the doors. I could hold up in wal*mart for ever ^^ I would even grab a bow and arrow during the day time and sit on the roof, and practice my archery. Of course i would have to bring my girlfriend to help repopulate the world.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-25 15:41:19

At 5/25/05 02:13 PM, NocturnalDaze wrote: i'm going to save the world with my grand master plan and my girlfriend.

good luck because your plan sucks. sorry but i hate it. i mean, for a start, how the fuck are you going to get your girlfriend saftly on your bike. secondly, zombies will easily stop you on bike. thirdly, you need training to use a katana, fouth, where the hell are you going to get bow and arrows from? fifth, where you going to get the handgun. sixth, you need training for a handgun to use it right. i bet you know jack shit. sorry i'm in this rage but i just find this plan stupid....

oh yeah, barrboy, i got your sig. i'll post it up. sorry i rushed it...any adjustments you want, post up!

+++The Zombie Survival Crew+++

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-25 16:48:07

At 5/25/05 03:41 PM, Lost_Chances wrote: good luck because your plan sucks.

I love your logic. If I was trapped in a Zombie situation I'd grab the only weapon I can find in my house which would be a baseball bat, and I'd try to manage my way around to get to the mall since it's basically across the street from my house. From there I'd figure something out once inside, just try and find survivors.

XBOX LIVE /// KevRS

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-25 17:39:28

At 5/25/05 04:48 PM, Vegeton wrote:
At 5/25/05 03:41 PM, Lost_Chances wrote: good luck because your plan sucks.
I love your logic. If I was trapped in a Zombie situation I'd grab the only weapon I can find in my house which would be a baseball bat, and I'd try to manage my way around to get to the mall since it's basically across the street from my house. From there I'd figure something out once inside, just try and find survivors.

if thats the only weapon you have then you deserve to die, have you not been paying any attention to what has been said hundreds of times: be prepared

being prepared is not hoping to fend of an entire neighborhood of zombies with a baseball bat, dude come on, you complement losts logic yet you have none of your own. you should prepare yourself better cause when shit gets really out of hand your just gonna end up another number on my head count why do you think i go through the trouble of posting current attacks [i do it so peeps dont get eaten]

i sugest you get a firearm if you've never held a gun before i recomend a 20 ga shotgun the kick is nothing just dont forget to train with it or clean it. i made the mistake with my first gun (ruger 1022) thinking that it was invinsable and never cleaned it the damn thing was fucked within a month and a half. it may be a hassle but its a manditory thing to do...

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-25 17:48:58

If you can, be prepared, if not, well, grab anything you can. you must be prepared for the worse....try to excape, if not poss, go to a high level and destroy all means of enterance. always have a backup plan just in case they some how come. always have a weapon though. melee or firearm. anything. even a pillow can be a weapon.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-25 18:43:50

I find alot of you guys are like go into your uncle's house and grab his heat seeking missle launcher. Not everyone has access to a gun, or the training to use one..if you've never used one the recoil alone could be your undoing, and there is NEVER such thing as preparation for an onslaught of zombies because HELLO I highly doubt any expects it. The best I can do is either an Axe or a Baseball bat.

XBOX LIVE /// KevRS

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-25 18:49:30

At 5/25/05 06:43 PM, Vegeton wrote: I find alot of you guys like to imagine the impossible...

am i one of them?

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-25 19:18:52

At 5/25/05 06:49 PM, Lost_Chances wrote:
At 5/25/05 06:43 PM, Vegeton wrote: I find alot of you guys like to imagine the impossible...
am i one of them?

No no, your atleast realistic. But anyone who thinks I'll use my katana or sword is also pretty dumb, which is why I wouldn't use the axe. A baseball bat is blunt and would cause serious head trauma if swung full force, sure a sword or katana could easily destroy the brain but removing it from the skull is abit tougher than swinging it in there.

XBOX LIVE /// KevRS

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-25 21:18:22

Good lord ive thought of this for so long... i love this club! I would take me and my friends, who all live close (im assuming zombies can only walk) And would get my scimitar (got from a festval but would be a last resort) And my db shotgun (used many times!) and drive off to the walmart (quarter a mile away) and hold out for a few weeks until most are dead or starved (assuming they do) and drive off to the police station to restock. (also i my walmart is right by 2 resturants, a staples and a fareway grocerie store) Whew*!

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-25 21:21:05

At 5/25/05 09:18 PM, Haz-Mat wrote: Good lord ive thought of this for so long... i love this club! I would take me and my friends, who all live close (im assuming zombies can only walk) And would get my scimitar (got from a festval but would be a last resort) And my db shotgun (used many times!) and drive off to the walmart (quarter a mile away) and hold out for a few weeks until most are dead or starved (assuming they do) and drive off to the police station to restock. (also i my walmart is right by 2 resturants, a staples and a fareway grocerie store) Whew*!

oh and i forgot that in my dipiction there are other survivors who i would help out and get about a group of 30 ish

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-25 21:25:16

oh and i forgot to mention that my zombies can hold weapons (melee) and only if they die with them. I know its wierd but it seems to work. lol. i feel like an ass talking about this but i can't believe other people do this too lol!

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-25 21:31:13

At 5/25/05 09:18 PM, Haz-Mat wrote: Good lord ive thought of this for so long... i love this club! I would take me and my friends, who all live close (im assuming zombies can only walk) And would get my scimitar (got from a festval but would be a last resort) And my db shotgun (used many times!) and drive off to the walmart (quarter a mile away) and hold out for a few weeks until most are dead or starved (assuming they do) and drive off to the police station to restock. (also i my walmart is right by 2 resturants, a staples and a fareway grocerie store) Whew*!

good, its nice to see people have plans thought out
haz make sure the scimitar is the real thing and not a shitty toy also i wouldnt recomend using the db shotgun since its a break barrel you would have to take like15 sec to reload after every 2 shots as oppose to a gas operated one that can hold more shells and is faster to reload

also find differnt routes to the walmart sometimes the safest way is also the longest...

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-25 22:52:09

At 5/25/05 09:31 PM, matttman1 wrote: also find differnt routes to the walmart sometimes the safest way is also the longest...

Matttman1 you do know this is all theoretical and fantasy right? This in reality could never happen..

XBOX LIVE /// KevRS

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-26 16:22:22

Well obviously its theoretical, but fun to make it sound real. Also in responce to what mattman said about the scim, ya its real, hand blacksmithed, also i was thinking the same thing about the db, i mean once i got to wal*mart i would raid the gun department, and i also have a magnum revolver in the attic, and yes it works, used it last week on the range!

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-26 16:56:29

Personally I'd take my baseball bat and climb into a car and run over the swarms as fast as I can.

XBOX LIVE /// KevRS

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-26 19:55:27

At 5/26/05 04:22 PM, Haz-Mat wrote: also i was thinking the same thing about the db, i mean once i got to wal*mart i would raid the gun department,

i like your style just hope other people havent got there first

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-26 20:40:16

At 5/26/05 07:55 PM, matttman1 wrote:
At 5/26/05 04:22 PM, Haz-Mat wrote: also i was thinking the same thing about the db, i mean once i got to wal*mart i would raid the gun department,
i like your style just hope other people havent got there first

chances are since it's so logical it's the first place people run to when they can't get away, so Walmart would have it's share of zombies roaming around inside from survivors being chased. Just like in Day of the Dead the original, there was plenty of zombies on the INSIDE and more outside.

XBOX LIVE /// KevRS

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-26 21:22:07

ya, totally, i mean that movie rox but i would think, im out in the country in iowa so not tooooo busy. Besides i figure i could take a few out if i need to, best just to avoid attacks all together though

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-26 22:13:34

Well I live in Quebec and specifically Montreal, so I'd have a shitload of zombies over here. I mean just my little town Lasalle has just over 75,000 people and that's a big number of zombies, hate to think of what being trapped in a zombified Montreal would be like.

XBOX LIVE /// KevRS

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-27 11:58:16

Ty lost chances but could you please just put one zombie pic on it same text but a cool background behind the zombie ty sorry for not posting 4 a while been busy.