00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

horndogg60 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

+++The Zombie Survival Crew+++

680,601 Views | 14,239 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-27 13:05:24

At 5/27/05 11:58 AM, barrboy101 wrote: Ty lost chances but could you please just put one zombie pic on it same text but a cool background behind the zombie ty sorry for not posting 4 a while been busy.

o.k, i think i get you, i'll have to do that when i get back...i'll be away for a week. presume this as my last post for a week.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-28 07:05:10

ty lost chances if u are reading this can u do effects on sigs like blood running down the sig?? if not dont worry. Dont work too hard on it im just happy ur doin it at all

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-28 10:37:43

I would rob the local arms store and then head to the Walmart down the street. I have about 50 people who would gladly join me and help if my town gets zombified. We have all been trained by the teachings of George A. Romero. The signal for them to gather thier weapons is if they see me walking (running) down the street in my army clothes and carrying a sledgehammer or an axe.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-28 14:24:08

haz-mat.dude you stole my sig.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-28 14:28:50

yeah and dudes remember a lot of us live in the uk. imean i live in N.ireland and guns are so freakin illegal because of terrorism.so i can only do with a baseball bat crowbar and the half-dozen knives i have. in my plan the first place id go is the local police station .over here those things are built like forts. not to mention the fact every police car or landrover is like a frikin tank.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-28 16:00:18

At 5/28/05 10:37 AM, Xander666 wrote: I have about 50 people who would gladly join me and help if my town gets zombified.

50 people, 50 do you think you could even control 30 i know i couldent i think 50 is to big of a number like if one goes missing and gets turned would you even notice the zombie guide says around 10 or fewer ( i think so at least i dont have it at the moment) i mean with fifty people there is a huge chance of rebelion if you say something that your crew dont agree with 50 people is a lot to debate with...

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-29 00:11:11

I think it would be interesting to try and survive a zombified world by living in the Montreal metro system :D.

XBOX LIVE /// KevRS

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-29 06:43:31

or the sewers providing you have a gas mask and a water tight boiler suit.I mean you can get anywhere.just yesterday we used the storm drain through a man hole in my friends back yard to go to buncrana beach.which is miles away.didnt know we were going there until we were there.

it was fun we had fairy cakes and soda

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-29 06:47:07

yeah dude,theres some places we never really think of in survival situations.
like 28days late for example (which isnt a zombie movie).their in london. theres an entire abandoned underground there. you might have seen it in james bond. or teh billy conelly uk tour dvd.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-29 13:26:14

This sounds like a good crew to join up with...

The only weapons I have around the hose are:

A machete
A katana (terrible condition)
A Japanese combat knife
A staff

I'll take a pic if you want?

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-29 13:32:49

At 5/29/05 01:26 PM, Shadow_XII wrote: This sounds like a good crew to join up with...

The only weapons I have around the hose are:

A machete
A katana (terrible condition)
A Japanese combat knife
A staff

I'll take a pic if you want?

What do you mean "THE ONLY?" OMFG!!!11 MORE THAN I HAVE!

Swiftly moving on, yeah post if you want. Your pretty well prepared, nice use of "the only".

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-29 13:46:11

At 5/29/05 01:32 PM, The_Clansman wrote: What do you mean "THE ONLY?" OMFG!!!11 MORE THAN I HAVE!

Arent you unprepared then? Whats cooler is Im gettin more >:D

Swiftly moving on, yeah post if you want. Your pretty well prepared, nice use of "the only".

Kay.

I like pandas ^_^

+++The Zombie Survival Crew+++

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-29 14:07:19

Ma zombie plan... first i'd board up my house as much as i could, and gather loadsa melee weapons (or a firearm if possible). if they get in, i would either start diggin with a spoon, or go kung foo style and kick the crap outta the bastards...

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-29 14:35:12

My plan:

I would holster the knife on my right hip, the katana on my left, and I'd just carry the machete in my hand. I'd have a pack of supplies, of course, and I'd keep my staff in there. It's only 3 feet long.

I would leave the house, cos if I get trapped in it, Im fucked, really. I would move in wide, open spaces, so I can see where the zombies around me are. I'd cross the park, constantly yelling, calling for survivors.

If I discovered I was all alone, I'd slash my throat with my machete.

If I found a group of survivors, I'd bundle us into a car/van/SUV and move to the nearest store, where we'd stock up on supplies. There're no gun stores around my area of town.

Next, we'd move to the central city mall, where we can find all sorts of wonderful knives and shit.

Then, we move down to the subway station tunnel. We'd hang out on the platform, taking turns guarding the only two ways in: each end of the tunnel. It's not even easy for the zombies to get to one end, so that's easier. We'd have a pair of snipers (if possible) in the middle, facing each end, and at least everyone would be armed.

All we gotta do is keep callin for help via a radio or something, and wait.

The tunnel = warm, dry, quiet and very roomy. It'd make a perfect base camp, as the zombies would either have to come in through either end, or through seven feet of concrete. Perfect fortification, plus when help arrives by train, we simply get on and go.

Easy.

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-29 17:50:21

thats nice thinking i see that you put alot of thought into the defence but what would you do for offense?

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-29 17:52:25

and also DONT YELL the undead still have ears you will only attract attention from the undead...

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-29 18:20:59

What would you do if you where on a train (underground) and the lights go out and the train stops No staff show up so people take initative and jump off the back and start to walk down the track you get to next station and everyone's dead you carry on walking and the dead start to rise as zombies.
Inventory:
Spray Paint
Lighter
Switchblade
Pepsi

Exits:
Stairs to street (Zombified)
Tunnel (The one the train goes through)
Maintanence hatch (To Roof)

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-29 19:51:49

well i would most likely turn of the ps2 cause i hate the resident evil games.

i wold secure a spot on top of the train and try to wait it out see if agroup of vigilant teens come along... but in reality once on the train i would look for an alt route out like a sewer (yes i know this is a dumb idea and the zombie bible says not to) but if its the only way i would take it if i dont spot a sewer i would take the matence hatch to da roof and baracade myself up there...
i wouldent use the spray paint can and the lighter like a blowtortch cause there is to much of a chance of causing a bigger mess than already.

these will be my last few posts for 1 or 2 weeks im going to atlanta

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-30 08:06:28

I found some faults in ur plan shadow such as what if the people on the train are turned what will u do then and were are u going to get sniper rifles from??? Plus everyone remember dont try and be hero if the world does get invaded. and remember that once your relatives and friends are turned there not your friends and family anymore all they want to do is eat you. there brain is too dirived of memory they wont remember who you are. Havnt you guys seen resident evil 1 tsk tsk tsk stupid brazilian chick. In my opinion those movies sucked neway

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-30 08:33:23

At 5/30/05 08:06 AM, barrboy101 wrote: In my opinion those movies sucked neway

AMEN! lol

Don't count anything Resident Evil as a zombie survival fantasy, sure the games can be fun but they're a poor representation of zombie survival since theres bunches of stupid puzzles and all sorts of crazy extra monsters. It doesn't seem like theres really been a real a zombie game, except Dead Rising coming out this year for the Xbox 360. And if I could have any weapon it would probably be some sort of firearm/melee hybrid, like welding an axe or machete to a shot gun so that you can blow zombies away from a distance and chop away at them when up close. And when you guys talk about surviving a zombie invaision are you thinking with slow Romero zombies or fast remake zombies?

XBOX LIVE /// KevRS

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-30 18:16:23

Well Romeros Zombies are Zombies you must remember that in films like

28 days later
Resident Evil

These people are not zombies just people that have been infected with a virus.

SCENARIO UPDATE:
Distress call has been made to Police and armed forces are sent down it will take them 3 hours to get to your station.

The Powers back on so Trains work

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-31 06:38:25

well romero cleverly brought speedy zombies in dotd (new) because in the old one the only way the zombies could catch the living was to trap them and absolutely horde them. Also never take zombie survival tips from resident evil its completely bogus and the story line is cheesy. Its pretty much not a zombie movie for theres beasts and monsters and do you see beasts and monsters running around in dawn of the dead NO!!!! Liek said in dawn of the dead "once hell is full the dead will walk the earth" not by some stupid umbrella virus tsk tsk tsk so cheesy

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-31 08:14:20

You also have to remember it wasn't Romero who brought fast zombies to this generation, it was another guy..George Romero wasn't directly involved with the remake of DOTD, rarely the original creators are involved, just they're basic idea is used.

XBOX LIVE /// KevRS

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-31 08:38:44

Oh i see. but there was another movie with speedy zombies was it the night of the living dead or somn that was pretty crap but first featured speedy zombies

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-31 12:55:07

The first appearence of speedy zombies to my knowledge was in the parody of the Romero films know as Return of the Living Dead (which is getting sequels 4 & 5 within next year). After that the only thing I can think of is that craptacular Uwe Boll movie House of the Dead.

XBOX LIVE /// KevRS

BBS Signature

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-31 13:11:27

a weapon doesnt need to be cool just functional. the dude that posted his weaponry gave me an idea. post a pic of your items that you have and we'll gauge the prepared.if thats ok with mattman.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-31 13:56:20

here it is.2 pairs of combats for the fun of it.an aluminium sluger.a pack of cigs cause im freakin addicted.a large knife because i have it.a butterfly knife because its handy. a fishermans switch blade as it has a lot of uses.3 throwing knives on a wrist band.as its a nice and handy melee if i lose the rest a huge ass knife because again i have it.and a mini neck knife as its again close to hand.my lucky Baja zombie hunter tags which is an organisation i set up(100+members strong) and the guide its self.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-31 15:43:42

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-31 15:49:20

my plan is to get in a bus with firends find a secluded place where we can add it up with anti zombie protection and drive to a army base the army busy trying to sort everthing out nick loads of wepons and go to live in a secluded part of the lake district.

Response to +++The Zombie Survival Crew+++ 2005-05-31 16:24:16

actualy no wait id hide in the army bass and use guns to fight them of if they try to get back in