00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Peacock6k just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc)

1,007,543 Views | 22,168 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-03-12 23:13:03

At 3/12/08 07:33 PM, Cericon wrote: It let me in instantly, but when I looked at the other players character screens, it said seeking.
I dunno if that's normal, or some glitch.

I think thats just lag. Also.. does anyone else find that the lag online reduces once you unlock all the characters? mine was goins like half a second late but when i unlocked them all it went fine.

Smash Code- 4296-2725-1417

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-03-13 00:57:48

Hey guys, notice anything different?

<33

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-03-13 00:58:33

At 3/12/08 12:50 PM, AlexJS wrote: Oh, right. I was going to say something.

Online matches let you have a 2nd, or even 3rd player join in with a match against other players online, just press Start/+.
The little indicator below the roster is hardly noticeable.

Not on random matches, though. I tried, nothing happened. Only on friends.

Also, I'm noticing how absurd these challenges are. Has anyone beat Lv. 5 Targets in 30 seconds?

I haven't unlocked them yet. Lol. How do you unlock lvl 5?

At 3/12/08 06:12 PM, Dark-Heart wrote: but we still have to have our match sometime. If nothing else, it'll be fun.

Haha, yeah. You lost XP. Those matches today were fun. I was about to win that Meta-Knight, Kirby, Lucas battle if my internet hadn't taken a dive. Like how I strapped that gooey bomb on you right before you took off? Lol.

I just get all around lag. usually it's not too bad, but today I got some bad stuff. In about two weeks, it should get better for me. I'm switching to a room that's a LOT closer to my router, so hopefully that will solve that problem.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-03-13 02:56:37

At 3/13/08 12:58 AM, Rocker23220 wrote: I haven't unlocked them yet. Lol. How do you unlock lvl 5?

*SPOILER*
Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I swear I read somewhere that you unlock it by beating classic on Intense difficulty...
*END SPOILER*

Aussie Club | TF2 Crew | TJPPC

Steam, Xfire: ParadoxVoid | Gamertag: TheFinalParadox

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-03-13 05:43:51

At 3/12/08 12:50 PM, AlexJS wrote: Also, I'm noticing how absurd these challenges are. Has anyone beat Lv. 5 Targets in 30 seconds?

the target tests aren't bad, but a little frustrating. I beat most of the target times by using fox, and making good use of his blaster to hit far away targets. and I never had to use a cracker launcher for any of them, though I did use a beam sword to hit two targets on target test #5.

The only absurd challenges I've seen so far are beating boss battle mode on very hard/ intense. I've ALMOST done it on hard, but tabuu's damn attacks are so powerful

15-min brawl was a huge pain in the ass but I finally got through it with regular samus. Same with killing 10 chars in cruel melee. I hung on the ledge with samus and kept dropping + up+bing to keep my invincibility frames going. Every now and then one would jump off, I got lucky and got up to 10.

Beating allstar mode on intense was hard too, even with continues. If you take on that challenge make sure to have plenty of coins ready to spend on it. I had to continue about 12 times, 100 coins each time :(

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-03-13 05:44:34

At 3/13/08 02:56 AM, ParadoxVoid wrote: *SPOILER*
Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I swear I read somewhere that you unlock it by beating classic on Intense difficulty...
*END SPOILER*

you should be able to get it for beating classic on very hard or intense. I got it on my way through very hard.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-03-13 12:06:50

At 3/13/08 02:56 AM, ParadoxVoid wrote:
At 3/13/08 12:58 AM, Rocker23220 wrote: I haven't unlocked them yet. Lol. How do you unlock lvl 5?
*SPOILER*
*END SPOILER*

*SPOILER ANSWER*

I read this somewhere on gamespot.

Note* How To Unlock Target Test Level 5!

Beat Target Test in Classic Mode twice on Very Hard or once on Intense

*END OF SPOILER ANSWER*

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-03-13 12:14:36

Can someone give me the video to The Forest stage? I think it was on game trailers. I need to give it to my friend.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-03-13 12:38:44

At 3/12/08 10:32 PM, StickReaper wrote: Can somebody please tell me how to help my problem?

Make sure your Wii connection is full 3 bars

At 3/13/08 12:57 AM, Lotus wrote: Hey guys, notice anything different?

nice haircut, but how?

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-03-13 13:10:17

At 3/13/08 12:38 PM, Truth wrote:
At 3/13/08 12:57 AM, Lotus wrote: Hey guys, notice anything different?
nice haircut, but how?

I talked to Wade to get it done. ^.^

Alright, I finally unlocked nearly every character last night. To roughly 60% on SE and well, its taking some time to finish it up. How long did it take everyone else? I've been playing for close to six hours now with about 60% completed. :/

<33

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-03-13 13:38:46

At 3/13/08 01:10 PM, Lotus wrote: Alright, I finally unlocked nearly every character last night. To roughly 60% on SE and well, its taking some time to finish it up. How long did it take everyone else? I've been playing for close to six hours now with about 60% completed. :/

I finished in a day.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-03-13 15:30:24

Hey all,

I've been a SSB fan since the 64 version, and just picked up Brawl yesterday! Couldn't be happier with it :) Anything in particular I need to do to join?

Playing online I have been getting some serious lag though, I wonder if anyone else is getting bad connections?

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-03-13 15:48:20

At 3/13/08 03:30 PM, AwesomeSaurus wrote: Hey all,

I've been a SSB fan since the 64 version, and just picked up Brawl yesterday! Couldn't be happier with it :) Anything in particular I need to do to join?

Playing online I have been getting some serious lag though, I wonder if anyone else is getting bad connections?

You can join.
Tell us your main character and such.

We've been experiencing lagg too.
The only reasonable option is suicide.

Akward silence

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-03-13 15:56:43

At 3/13/08 12:06 PM, DarkSoldier wrote: Beat Target Test in Classic Mode twice on Very Hard or once on Intense

That's not it. You have to play the Target level on Classic, and whether you beat it or not, you unlock it.
You play the targets twice in Classic, the 2nd time with a higher difficulty.

Super Smash Bros. Crew Member

PM if you want Wii/DS Friend Codes, Steam accouts for TF2, etc.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-03-13 16:01:51

At 3/13/08 01:38 PM, Cericon wrote:
At 3/13/08 01:10 PM, Lotus wrote: Alright, I finally unlocked nearly every character last night. To roughly 60% on SE and well, its taking some time to finish it up. How long did it take everyone else? I've been playing for close to six hours now with about 60% completed. :/
I finished in a day.

Well, how many hours total did you play to accomplish that and was it alone or with a friend?

I'm playing alone through it right now and well, I don't play all too often with it. :/

<33

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-03-13 16:10:11

At 3/13/08 01:38 PM, Cericon wrote:
I finished in a day.

I tried and started to play SSE. Got into the Jungle area far enough to hear that snickbush symphony song.

Then I remembered I bought brawl for the multiplayer and never touched it again.

[Wii Together] [Teh Space]

Alb [4210-3652-1542] <<-Brawl Code. PM me

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-03-13 17:44:08

At 3/13/08 03:56 PM, AlexJS wrote:
At 3/13/08 12:06 PM, DarkSoldier wrote: Beat Target Test in Classic Mode twice on Very Hard or once on Intense
That's not it. You have to play the Target level on Classic, and whether you beat it or not, you unlock it.
You play the targets twice in Classic, the 2nd time with a higher difficulty.

I just copied and pasted what GameSpot wrote. But yes all you have to do is play it twice on Very Hard or once on Intense and it doesn't matter if you die.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-03-13 17:50:13

I played the co-op events and the most difficult one was killing all the Yoshi's in one lap on that moving stage. Damn, that was a bitch, but me and my friends cleared it. :0

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-03-13 17:51:19

At 3/13/08 05:50 PM, Seamonky wrote: I played the co-op events and the most difficult one was killing all the Yoshi's in one lap on that moving stage. Damn, that was a bitch, but me and my friends cleared it. :0

I cleared it on my first try but my sister really did nothing....

It's always up to me >:(

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-03-13 17:57:57

At 3/13/08 05:51 PM, DarkSoldier wrote: It's always up to me >:(

Which character were you when you did it on hard mode? I had to play at pit doing down B or A all the time. My friend was Meta Knight.

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-03-13 17:58:34

Hey, I've noticed that in Brawl Heavy weights are not useless and can win battles.

Also, I seriously think the computers are weaker or the same as melee in this game. I don't know what everyone else is saying.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-03-13 17:59:41

At 3/13/08 12:58 AM, Rocker23220 wrote:
Haha, yeah. You lost XP.

Yes, an Olimar with half-second button lag and 2 Ike's. Very nice win...

Those matches today were fun.

Hell's yeah!

I was about to win that Meta-Knight, Kirby, Lucas battle if my internet hadn't taken a dive. Like how I strapped that gooey bomb on you right before you took off? Lol.

Don't really remember the details, but I probably laughed my ass off.

I just get all around lag. usually it's not too bad, but today I got some bad stuff. In about two weeks, it should get better for me. I'm switching to a room that's a LOT closer to my router, so hopefully that will solve that problem.

Maybe I should try that too.

Hey, is our rivalry over yet, or are we gonna get into more tiny arguments like the "Shadow as Playable Character or Assist Trophy" one? I guess that now that the game is out in the US, we have nothing to argue about. Just whose better.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-03-13 18:01:43

SUCCESS!!!

friend code: 3265-4812-7128

Founder of the Asian Users club

Member of the Super Smash Bros.Crew since page 58. SSBB friend code: 3265-4812-7128

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-03-13 18:05:52

No one added me to the list on the ssbc account, here's my code: 3952-6703-1419

Member of the SSBC since page 169, New Brawl Friend Code: 1805-9106-2544

Feel any particular emotion towards me? POST OMA.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-03-13 19:20:49

Everybody, my smash code is 2750-0807-4952. PM me if you want to have a match.

I had a signature once, but it bit me and ran away.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-03-13 19:27:54

Just a helpful reminder to all. Especially the newbs commin in.

Friend codes must both be exchanged for it to work. I'm sure some of you know this, but many out there just ingore this and proceed to paste their Friend code everywhere without adding anyone else.

Take it upon yourselves to take the initiative and add the numbers of people that you think you'll actually want to play (seeing as you only have 64 slots for friends) and then Message them politely telling them that you've added them and then provide your code.

Again most of you can figure this out, but I must repeat it because it gets tedious to add people who are all excited about playing online and then having them idle in your friends list.

[Wii Together] [Teh Space]

Alb [4210-3652-1542] <<-Brawl Code. PM me

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-03-13 19:38:27

Sorry to everyone who's wanted me to add them and I haven't added them.
I'm busy, I'll do it soon.

And for everyone who'll say "Keep it in PMs." I say, screw off this is easier.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-03-13 19:41:32

At 3/13/08 07:27 PM, Guitardude wrote: Take it upon yourselves to take the initiative and add the numbers of people that you think you'll actually want to play (seeing as you only have 64 slots for friends) and then Message them politely telling them that you've added them and then provide your code.

I only posted my code because I have never seen anybody play before. I can't really decide who to play if I have never watched how they play.

I had a signature once, but it bit me and ran away.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-03-13 20:27:01

At wich difficilty did you passed the subspace emissary ? I did it on "hard" and damn, was tabuu a damn b****, with his attack that kill in one shot. YOu had to perfectly time dodges (as well as being right under him) to be unharmed...

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-03-13 20:44:50

Is it me, or is it that Ike is taking some steroids whenever he gets the chance??

BBS Signature