Gobblemeister
Gobblemeister
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 11
Musician
Response to Naruto Club Oct. 9th, 2010 @ 01:10 AM Reply

At 10/9/10 12:57 AM, Idiot-Finder wrote: Wow, the author must have really hated female ninjas. Granted one of them did put up a fight against Madara.

And two of them are Kage level Ninja

And one of them was among the greatest puppeteers in history

And they have nice boobs

Peony
Peony
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Naruto Club Oct. 16th, 2010 @ 03:11 PM Reply

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 review? Just thought you people might be interested.

(P.S - please don't complain because it got an 8 and not a 10, the reviewer was a guy who didn't even like anime or fighting games and he still praised the game for all of the important features.)

I would punch him in the face.

Gobblemeister
Gobblemeister
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 11
Musician
Response to Naruto Club Oct. 16th, 2010 @ 05:00 PM Reply

At 10/16/10 03:11 PM, Peony wrote: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 review? Just thought you people might be interested.

(P.S - please don't complain because it got an 8 and not a 10, the reviewer was a guy who didn't even like anime or fighting games and he still praised the game for all of the important features.)

Complain?

I'm thrilled that there is a quality Naruto game that I can buy and not feel like a fool for doing so. I wanted to wait until Zetsu became a playable character but Kakuzu and Pein are just about as good.

Unfortunately, circumstances have arisen that have prevented me from buying it right now.

Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to Naruto Club Nov. 12th, 2010 @ 03:58 PM Reply

Kabuto's reputation as a fossil pokemon have gotten slightly more messed up than usual. Now that he abused his zombie no jutsu by bringing back (along with Itachi and other) Zabuza, Haku, Mr. Cancerman, Neji's dad, some random ninjas, Kamina, Michael Jackson, and Billy Mays.

Please subscribe
"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"
.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature
KillerSkull
KillerSkull
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Gamer
Response to Naruto Club Dec. 14th, 2011 @ 09:00 PM Reply

Kiba bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm just saying!

Naruto Club

BBS Signature
plmkoijn
plmkoijn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Naruto Club Dec. 29th, 2012 @ 02:11 AM Reply

i just signed up so i just barley saw the club. can i be miinato the yellow flash

can i join as minato

plmkoijn
plmkoijn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Naruto Club Dec. 29th, 2012 @ 02:15 AM Reply

any one online

Naruto Club

can i join as minato

plmkoijn
plmkoijn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Naruto Club Dec. 29th, 2012 @ 02:31 AM Reply

i am very new at this can i join and be minato. on top it says this has been replyed but i dont know what to do im clueless help

can i join as minato

plmkoijn
plmkoijn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Naruto Club Dec. 29th, 2012 @ 01:52 PM Reply

please reply i want to join

can i join as minato

plmkoijn
plmkoijn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Naruto Club Dec. 31st, 2012 @ 01:47 AM Reply

i am hopeless is anyone online

can i join as minato

darkjam
darkjam
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Naruto Club 9 days ago Reply

Might as well try to revive this. So Naruto is ending pretty soon, thoughts?

It's hip to be square, but it's hipper to be torus!-///You shall watch and you shall like.

BBS Signature
Vinnyy
Vinnyy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Gamer
Response to Naruto Club 8 days ago Reply

At 7/23/14 08:01 PM, darkjam wrote: Might as well try to revive this. So Naruto is ending pretty soon, thoughts?

I actually just started watching Naruto a couple months ago. Don't laugh at me. No one ever said you have to start watching a series when it first comes out.

Anyways, I'll be caught up with the anime very soon. Bleach and Naruto are both coming to an end soon. Both were great series, but everything ends eventually.

Just chillin' like always.

BBS Signature
darkjam
darkjam
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Naruto Club 8 days ago Reply

At 7/24/14 12:13 PM, Vinnyy wrote: I actually just started watching Naruto a couple months ago. Don't laugh at me. No one ever said you have to start watching a series when it first comes out.

I only started watching it recently too, you're not alone.

Anyways, I'll be caught up with the anime very soon. Bleach and Naruto are both coming to an end soon. Both were great series, but everything ends eventually.

I'm pretty sure Bleach has like another year or two until it finishes.

It's hip to be square, but it's hipper to be torus!-///You shall watch and you shall like.

BBS Signature
Vinnyy
Vinnyy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Gamer
Response to Naruto Club 7 days ago Reply

At 7/24/14 03:39 PM, darkjam wrote: I'm pretty sure Bleach has like another year or two until it finishes.

Well, just recently, Kubo has sped things up, so the story in Bleach is actually progressing at a faster rate than before. A couple months ago, I thought Bleach was going to continue until 2017, because it was going at such a slow pace then, but like I said, Kubo has really picked up the pace. Bleach might end towards the end of next year.

Also, I'm not sure if you've read the latest Bleach chapters. They were hilarious, but with some disturbing content.

BBS Signature
darkjam
darkjam
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Naruto Club 7 days ago Reply

At 7/25/14 11:44 AM, Vinnyy wrote: Also, I'm not sure if you've read the latest Bleach chapters. They were hilarious, but with some disturbing content.

I'm only on around 487 or something, haven't read it in quite some time.

BBS Signature
Vinnyy
Vinnyy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Gamer
Response to Naruto Club 6 days ago Reply

At 7/25/14 12:51 PM, darkjam wrote:
At 7/25/14 11:44 AM, Vinnyy wrote: Also, I'm not sure if you've read the latest Bleach chapters. They were hilarious, but with some disturbing content.
I'm only on around 487 or something, haven't read it in quite some time.

So you've only read the very beginning of the final arc of the series. I advise you to read the rest of it. You're missing out on a lot of epic stuff.

BBS Signature
darkjam
darkjam
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Naruto Club 6 days ago Reply

At 7/26/14 01:38 PM, Vinnyy wrote: So you've only read the very beginning of the final arc of the series. I advise you to read the rest of it. You're missing out on a lot of epic stuff.

Yeah I've been meaning to, but then I got intro Naruto. Speaking of which, we've really gone off topic in this thread.

BBS Signature
Vinnyy
Vinnyy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Gamer
Response to Naruto Club 5 days ago Reply

At 7/26/14 07:18 PM, darkjam wrote:
At 7/26/14 01:38 PM, Vinnyy wrote: So you've only read the very beginning of the final arc of the series. I advise you to read the rest of it. You're missing out on a lot of epic stuff.
Yeah I've been meaning to, but then I got intro Naruto. Speaking of which, we've really gone off topic in this thread.

I was just about to say the same.

BBS Signature