00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

spiritgarden just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc)

1,001,904 Views | 22,168 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2004-09-27 12:17:09

I don't know if this has been made before (damn topic search is down) but I made this crew for fans of the original and Melee.

Here we will discuss techneics (fuck i cant spell), character history, secrets, Best Records and so on. We will discuss almost everything there is to discuss about this wonderful series!

There will be no confusing ranks, only a president (me) and a vice president. Members will not be judged by their NGBBS levels but only by the way they act.

To join just post which game you play more and the character/s you use.

I play Melee more now, because I regrettedly sold my N64 for a PS2.

My main characters are Kirby, Pikachu, Dr Mario, Mario, Young Link, Fox, DK and Captain Falcon. I can play and kickass with almost all of them though.

Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc)

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2004-09-27 12:31:20

Another Rule: No spamming about Sonic and Tales being in Melee! It was a big April Fools Joke!

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2004-09-27 12:48:02

*wonders wheretf every one is at*
*realises most people have school or work*
*bows head in shame*
*looks at other topics growing larger*
*bows head again*
*picks up Gamecube Controller plays SSBM*
*has fun*

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2004-09-27 12:50:47

I luv SSB!!! It's the sickiest game on GC right now. I just love the multi mode!!!

Sig made by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2004-09-27 12:53:16

At 9/27/04 12:50 PM, Snowy_Beast wrote: I luv SSB!!! It's the sickiest game on GC right now. I just love the multi mode!!!

You can be the Vice President if you want. Just tell me which one of the 2 games you play more and what character/s you use.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2004-09-27 13:10:12

At 9/27/04 12:53 PM, Batermaster wrote:
At 9/27/04 12:50 PM, Snowy_Beast wrote: I luv SSB!!! It's the sickiest game on GC right now. I just love the multi mode!!!
You can be the Vice President if you want. Just tell me which one of the 2 games you play more and what character/s you use.

SSB on GC! My best Charactere is a double one ^^ Sheik(as primary) and Zelda (as secondary) I master both of them.

I also love playing as Link, Captain Falcon, GanonDorf, Roy, Ness and Bowser. If Game and Watch would be more resistant he would also be in my pick.

Sig made by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2004-09-27 13:14:30

Ok you're in, don't foget to put us in your sig as the Vice President you are to help me keep this crew running smoothly.

I feel that Ness was weakened heavily in Melee. I could kick ass with him in the orignal but I suck at him in Melee. What are your thoughts on this Mr. Vice President?

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2004-09-27 13:16:47

Melee 0WN3R4T3D, I like playing with: Roy, Marth, Capt. Falcon, Link, Falco, Mewtwo and Smaus

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2004-09-27 13:19:39

So are you joining?

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2004-09-27 13:30:50

Oh I <3 the SSB on both systems on the first my main character was kirby I would've destroyed you all and on the cube my main and only character is ROY, I will DestROY you all AHHHAHAHAHA.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2004-09-27 13:36:43

At 9/27/04 01:30 PM, -el_asesino- wrote:

You and Plan B can join.

Do any of you have suggestions on how to run this crew?

Which characters would you like to see in the next SSB? Please try to stick with reasonable characters such as Pit form Kid Icarus. Dont say like Megaman (although that would kick ass) because Megaman aint a nitendo owned character.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2004-09-27 13:38:18

SSB is an awesome game, I've already gotten all the trophies and characters. though, It's still an awesome multi player game. I'm good with all the characters, cept Pichu... Man I hate that Character..

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2004-09-27 13:49:56

At 9/27/04 01:38 PM, Semi-Shinro wrote: SSB is an awesome game, I've already gotten all the trophies and characters. though, It's still an awesome multi player game. I'm good with all the characters, cept Pichu... Man I hate that Character..

Me too. I dont see whats good about him other than his speed and small size. Almost every attack he does hurts him big time. I always forget him when naming all the characters.

MR. Shinro would you like to join?

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2004-09-27 14:17:10

At 9/27/04 01:36 PM, Batermaster wrote: Which characters would you like to see in the next SSB? Please try to stick with reasonable characters such as Pit form Kid Icarus. Dont say like Megaman (although that would kick ass) because Megaman aint a nitendo owned character.

Toad :D, damn I hate that mushroom, I wanna beat him up!

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2004-09-27 14:22:10

At 9/27/04 12:17 PM, Batermaster wrote: My main characters are Kirby, Pikachu, Dr Mario, Mario, Young Link, Fox, DK and Captain Falcon. I can play and kickass with almost all of them though.

ummm when ppl pick there character to represent them, then guess what! u only get to pick one!

ill join, ill be ness.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2004-09-27 14:23:26

At 9/27/04 01:14 PM, Batermaster wrote: Ok you're in, don't foget to put us in your sig as the Vice President you are to help me keep this crew running smoothly.

I feel that Ness was weakened heavily in Melee. I could kick ass with him in the orignal but I suck at him in Melee. What are your thoughts on this Mr. Vice President?

Well Mister President, I personally think that Ness got a huge potential. But his an hard charactère to play with, and in duel FFA or Team 4 vs 4 or 2 vs 2 he may rocks I personally find that his fully potential is showed when he duel 1 vs1. That beeing a personal opinion. There's a lot of factor around all the charactère. Depends of the oponen and the stage choosen.
Don't you agree Mister President?

Sig made by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2004-09-27 14:28:21

At 9/27/04 02:23 PM, Snowy_Beast wrote:

Well Mister President, I personally think that Ness got a huge potential. But his an hard charactère to play with, and in duel FFA or Team 4 vs 4 or 2 vs 2 he may rocks I personally find that his fully potential is showed when he duel 1 vs1. That beeing a personal opinion. There's a lot of factor around all the charactère. Depends of the oponen and the stage choosen.
Don't you agree Mister President?

Why yes i do, thats why i still train as him ,because i belive that couldn't of downgraded him so much that a person could go from being a GREAT ness player to horribly sucking with you.

and Mr. -YO- we dont pick characters to represent us, as there are a limited # of them. Just post your fav characters to use and then you can join!

Back to you Mr Vice President! LOL

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2004-09-27 14:33:28

At 9/27/04 02:28 PM, Batermaster wrote: Why yes i do, thats why i still train as him ,because i belive that couldn't of downgraded him so much that a person could go from being a GREAT ness player to horribly sucking with you.

Back to you Mr Vice President! LOL

Well sir, I mean sir President, Ness is, when your quick enough one of the best if not the best anti/ranged player with his down B that regain is HP. And his way of moving in the air makes him an harder target. Meanwhile like all the others, he's got weakspot, like his recharge A up and recharge A down. But his still a pretty good char to play with.
By the way, I always refered to the SSBM does it bother you? Cuz I'm more into the latest version.

1- What's ur top5 Stages?
2- What's r worst Charactere?
3- Who are the charactere you fear the most?

Back to You Mister President.

Sig made by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2004-09-27 15:45:32

can i join?

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2004-09-27 16:57:05

At 9/27/04 03:45 PM, -AERO- wrote: can i join?

as the Vice President I say, Yeah you can join if your able to tell me,
witch one of the SSB on N64, Ps2 or GC you play the most?
your fav character?
your worst character?
your fav stage?

Sig made by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2004-09-27 17:27:28

YO can i join and soz for the spamming

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2004-09-27 17:35:22

At 9/27/04 05:27 PM, Scooter_Morley wrote: YO can i join and soz for the spamming

it's ok... you may join, just answer those simple question so we may know what's ur style in SSBM

Witch platform do you use N64, Ps2 or GC?
your fav character?
your worst character?
your fav stage?

Sig made by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2004-09-27 17:38:38

At 9/27/04 05:35 PM, Snowy_Beast wrote:
At 9/27/04 05:27 PM, Scooter_Morley wrote: YO can i join and soz for the spamming
it's ok... you may join, just answer those simple question so we may know what's ur style in SSBM

Witch platform do you use N64, Ps2 or GC?
your fav character?
your worst character?
your fav stage?

well i use N64 and its not on the PS2 if it is which i doubt it i have one thing to say "what the fuck" lol

my fav character is Luigi and Pickachu

My worst character is Jigglypuff

And my fav stage is lylart wars place in space

is that helpful?

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2004-09-27 17:43:09

At 9/27/04 05:38 PM, Scooter_Morley wrote:
well i use N64

How come you guuys don't have it in GC. I mean, now a GC cost around 60$ in here, but whatever

my fav character is Luigi and Pickachu

Pickachu... I hate him... I mean I hate to play with and against him. Would be a good matchup vs me. Look forward for the online version. So all members here could play vs eachothers! :P Organise huhge tournement!!

My worst character is Jigglypuff

Is a tricky one, I fully understand why you don't like him!!

And my fav stage is lylart wars place in space

is that helpful?

Enough to let you in. Welcome aboard!
El Presidente will give you your rank.

Sig made by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2004-09-27 21:32:21

Sorry guys, I was at a party!

Everyone who asked to join can as long as they awnser the questions.

I'll make a deal with you Snowy_Beast. I'll practice with Ness if you practice with pikachu.

We can't let this crew die, the games are just too damn good!

No it doesnt bother me that you only playtes SSBM, as thats only what most people have played. But it does bother me that you thought a game featuring ALL NINTENDO CHARACTERS would be on the PS2. But Oh well people make mistakes.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2004-09-27 21:38:31

At 9/27/04 05:43 PM, Snowy_Beast wrote:
El Presidente will give you your rank.

Grrrrrr....... There are no ranks! AT ALL! But we will all call each member their alias with the word Mr or Ms in front of it depending on gender.

But you guys refer to me and the vice president as either Mr President and Mr Vice President or El Presidente' and El Vice Preidente'. This just shows a sign of respect and it's kind of funny in a way, if you ask me.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2004-09-27 21:57:29

Do you guys think SSB or SSBM is a Mario game? As in Mario is the star. BEcause AC500Below is giving me shit about this being a break off club.

What do you guys think?

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2004-09-27 22:21:34

Session Start (AIM - Zorak82:tehblunt69): Mon Sep 27 19:12:50 2004
tehblunt69: Hey, someone made a club about a mario game when there is already a mario club
Zorak82: heavens
tehblunt69: do something please
Zorak82: link me
tehblunt69: k
Zorak82: before the world blows up from it
tehblunt69: (Link: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=178778)http://www.newgrounds.com
/bbs/topic.php?id=178778

tehblunt69: :-)

*sigh*

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2004-09-27 22:35:38

At 9/27/04 09:57 PM, Batermaster wrote: Do you guys think SSB or SSBM is a Mario game? As in Mario is the star. BEcause AC500Below is giving me shit about this being a break off club.

What do you guys think?

Nah... This aight consider as a Mario Tribute. More in a Nintendo Madness of charactere.
What's for Ps2... I tough it was funny as well but they made a Crack version of Nintendo SSB for PS2 available on e-bay. Have a look if you don't believe me.
Meawhile there's no garantee the game works... but I tough it would be nice to light it up for the Crew.

Words to you Mister President.

Sig made by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2004-09-27 23:17:20

At 9/27/04 11:16 PM, Gooch_20-04 wrote: So which characters do you have the most success against?

Hummm I would say that it depends of the style of the oponen. But I guess, I like fighting Mewtwo, Yushi, DK, Bowser, Ice Climbers

Sig made by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature