00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Yamusy just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Cod Modern Warfare Clan

146,361 Views | 2,376 Replies

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-02-09 09:20:43

Playing MAG for now. I shall return when I get bored with it.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-02-09 10:56:04

1.90 k/d going to have a 2.0 by the time i reach 4 prestige. famas tops the m16 for sum dumbass reason. i have 2000 kills with my ump going for that silver title and i have around 570 kills with my ac130, I WILL HAVE THE SPINNING GOLD CROSS AS ME EMBLEM.

the care package glitch is fixed but they found another way to do it. they can' t have infinite in one life like before they can only have like 4 now.....still bullshit

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-02-09 11:33:03

At 2/9/10 10:56 AM, TheUnknownVoice wrote: the care package glitch is fixed but they found another way to do it. they can' t have infinite in one life like before they can only have like 4 now.....still bullshit

What is the care package glitch? How do you know when it happens?

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-02-09 11:42:07

At 2/9/10 11:33 AM, SpiffyMasta wrote: What is the care package glitch? How do you know when it happens?

They'll be lots of harriers and predators a-flying-about.

And about killstreaks. I don't understand how people can be so much better than others at it, cause about 80% of my deaths come from people shooting/knifing me from behind. What skills can you use to prevent that?

Metal Hell ## Guitarists ## Stand Up Comedy

PSN: Look-a-Hill

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-02-09 19:47:57

At 2/8/10 10:17 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: Shadow... I hope you fucking know what you did to me today....And than I saw this... some crazy kid running around shooting people with the PP2000. And guess what, that kid got the two last kills of the match !!! ENDING THE MATCH RIGHT BEFORE I COULD GET MY NUKE !!!

And that kid was YOU !!!!!

Lollllllllll tellement sa fait vraiment chier c'est journee la!!! XD
Deja se rendre a 24 kill sans mourrir ...sa releve de l'exploit loll...ben la t'es baisée mon gars!

The problem in defense is how far you can go without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without. ~Dwight D. Eisenhower

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-02-09 19:57:28

Oh my damn! Three MVP's in a row in Team Deathmatch! I re-unlocked the G18 and P90 and got a holo. sight and ACOG sight for my Vector.

Story time. I was playing a Team Deathmatch on Sub Base and I finally got my care package, but got killed after some camper sniped my ass. So I come back and some level 6 fag steals my AC-130. Fucking bullshit.

[insert drumroll and obvious observation here, dumbass]

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-02-09 19:59:47

At 2/9/10 11:42 AM, Nev wrote:
And about killstreaks. I don't understand how people can be so much better than others at it, cause about 80% of my deaths come from people shooting/knifing me from behind. What skills can you use to prevent that?

turning around.

honestly, just get to know the maps better. most of the people playing have played for a long ass time, so they know where all the little places are in the map. also, the knifing is going to be from people using marathon and a pistol.

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-02-09 20:11:01

Finally got to the last special op and i gotta say it's my nightmare come true. Before I unlocked this I did vet on Estate takedown my greatest horror/fear whatever is the juggernaut. I mean they might as well have a riot shield and a predator lazor on there shoulder I finally discovered there one true weakness. head shots from the one god-like weapon THE INTERVENTION!! still fucking homos using this care package glitch.

Enter Thy Metal Hell

www.infowars.com Because There Is A War On For Your Mind.

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-02-09 20:33:03

At 2/9/10 08:11 PM, smeagol1 wrote: Finally got to the last special op and i gotta say it's my nightmare come true.

Armor Piercing is piss easy.
And the Barrett 50.Cal is better than the Intervention. Waaaay better.

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-02-09 20:43:47

At 2/9/10 11:42 AM, Nev wrote: They'll be lots of harriers and predators a-flying-about.

The biggest give away i think is actually the distinct noise the air drop plane makes as it plys by.

I use the mini-map alot. This can make a BIG difference. Watch not just for the red dots, but also your team mates. If you have a few team mates behind you, you know you're pretty much safe from behind.

And where you see no green arrows (team mates) there's probably gonna be some enemies around there.
It's also fun to watch green arrows suddenly dissapear. Sometimes that lets you know where enemies are too.

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-02-09 21:55:15

At 2/9/10 08:33 PM, Nev wrote:
At 2/9/10 08:11 PM, smeagol1 wrote: Finally got to the last special op and i gotta say it's my nightmare come true.

Im doing the one with the rpg (retardedly programmed granada) and the thump. :3

Enter Thy Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-02-09 22:13:11

At 2/9/10 09:55 PM, smeagol1 wrote: Im doing the one with the rpg (retardedly programmed granada) and the thump. :3

Aah, thats even easier :).

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-02-10 17:50:10

At 2/9/10 03:20 AM, SpiffyMasta wrote:
At 2/8/10 11:48 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: Best Killstreak settings to get there.
7 - Harriers
11- AC-130 or Chopper Gunner (the chopper gunner is easier to bring down though)
25- Nuke
Sweet, I'll try that out then. I'll check out those classes you suggested as soon as i can actually play again. I've been amazingly busy with school work/practices/work and just can't find any time to play.

Same for me, but since it's the only video game that I play a lot, I still learn a few interresting things pretty fast :)

Also, even it this killstreak setting is pretty good, it's still not easy to get the nuke :P

Also also... fuck these lag-teleport kills...

At 2/9/10 11:33 AM, SpiffyMasta wrote:
At 2/9/10 10:56 AM, TheUnknownVoice wrote: the care package glitch is fixed but they found another way to do it. they can' t have infinite in one life like before they can only have like 4 now.....still bullshit
What is the care package glitch? How do you know when it happens?

Enemies will be calling care package killstreak reward (3 kills) or emergency airdrops (8 kills) like 4 times without the required amount of kills.

At 2/9/10 07:47 PM, LaggingOut wrote:
Lollllllllll tellement sa fait vraiment chier c'est journee la!!! XD
Deja se rendre a 24 kill sans mourrir ...sa releve de l'exploit loll...ben la t'es baisée mon gars!

C'est comic que tu décide de poster en français aussi :P

At 2/9/10 11:42 AM, Nev wrote:

Avoid running around the map alone. Or if you do so, do not stop if you don't have teamates behind you. Make sure that there is always some people covering all the angles. If you can't then find a place where you can keep your back safe alone.

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-02-10 21:45:28

IM BACK!!!

My comp has been fucked up. Glad to be back. I am still on everynight, so hit me up. I have got my 1000 AC130 and Predator. I am now 5th Prestige and I still hate starting over.

Hitman Crew - Hitman Absolution

Governor of the ZSC

PSN is in my sig or flashing on your screen after I kill you.

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-02-11 17:16:48

I dont know why but TODAY was the DAY!!!....Lol in 5 matches, without glitchingI've used
2-AC130
2-Chopper Gunner

:) with my care packages W00t

The problem in defense is how far you can go without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without. ~Dwight D. Eisenhower

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-02-11 17:20:20

At 2/9/10 08:33 PM, Nev wrote:

Why? Because I want to perfom sniping. In this way, I have to choose between the 50.barell or Intervention?!?!?!?....so explain your point

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-02-11 17:33:56

At 2/11/10 05:20 PM, LaggingOut wrote: Why? Because I want to perfom sniping. In this way, I have to choose between the 50.barell or Intervention?!?!?!?....so explain your point

What are you getting upset about, exactly?

Whatever it, you're wrong from the point of view that I was taking. The .50 Cal is better against Juggernauts. You just aim and fire, fire, fire. The Intervention has too much recoil.

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-02-11 17:40:26

At 2/11/10 05:33 PM, Nev wrote:
Whatever it, you're wrong from the point of view that I was taking. The .50 Cal is better against Juggernauts. You just aim and fire, fire, fire. The Intervention has too much recoil.

It's a sport. The art of the hunt.

Enter Thy Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-02-11 17:45:25

At 2/11/10 05:40 PM, smeagol1 wrote: It's a sport. The art of the hunt.

It's not a hunt. A hunt suggests some kind of seeking. It's the art of not being killed by guys with LMGs who run head first harmlessly into bullets.

I'm right.

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-02-11 18:25:14

At 2/11/10 05:45 PM, Nev wrote:
At 2/11/10 05:40 PM, smeagol1 wrote: It's a sport. The art of the hunt.
It's not a hunt. A hunt suggests some kind of seeking. It's the art of not being killed by guys with LMGs who run head first harmlessly into bullets.

I'm right.

You are...

I would like to see some better sniping spots, safe from these random n00bs. It sucks that assault rifles sometimes get the advantage on long range kills and take the sniper down before he can get the kill :(
But I'm a beast sniper, so no problem here :P

At 2/11/10 05:33 PM, Nev wrote:
At 2/11/10 05:20 PM, LaggingOut wrote: Why? Because I want to perfom sniping. In this way, I have to choose between the 50.barell or Intervention?!?!?!?....so explain your point
What are you getting upset about, exactly?

Didn't get the point either. But I like the Intervention better then the .50 cal. The Bolt action snipers just feel more real to me. And em... Juggernaut doesn't exist anymore...

The intervention looks damn sexy also.
But the .50 cal as always sounded manly and brutal, so I can share love equaly between these two. But strangly the WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA sniper isn't that strong... which sucks cause Hitman was using the same... and I want to be just like this guy !!!

The Cod Modern Warfare Clan

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-02-11 19:02:26

At 2/11/10 06:25 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: Didn't get the point either. But I like the Intervention better then the .50 cal. The Bolt action snipers just feel more real to me. And em... Juggernaut doesn't exist anymore...

Erm... they do. Spec Ops. Bomb suits. LMGs. Ominous sounding music. Again, I'm right.
You're thinking of the perk.

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-02-11 20:43:00

Live for the kill The art of the hunt is one shot one kill. The creed of a sniper is never take more than two shots from the same spot. To hunt a prey that is as dangerious as yourself is a thrill.

Amon Amarth- Live For The Kill.

Enter Thy Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-02-11 21:26:10

At 2/11/10 07:02 PM, Nev wrote:
You're thinking of the perk.

Oh yes! The Juggernauts, yes. These bastards cannot be fucking killed!

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-02-13 14:40:42

DING DONg the glitch is dead the glitch is dead DING DONG!!! Yay!!!!! No more ac130a every 30 seconds

Enter Thy Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-02-13 15:03:54

At 2/13/10 02:40 PM, smeagol1 wrote: DING DONg the glitch is dead the glitch is dead DING DONG!!! Yay!!!!! No more ac130a every 30 seconds

Then the guy that just had 10+ air drops in my match must have got them all by himself?

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-02-13 15:21:03

At 2/13/10 03:03 PM, Life-Stream wrote:
At 2/13/10 02:40 PM, smeagol1 wrote: DING DONg the glitch is dead the glitch is dead DING DONG!!! Yay!!!!! No more ac130a every 30 seconds
Then the guy that just had 10+ air drops in my match must have got them all by himself?

Sadly not...

they are still cheating...

Also Nev, very nice playing with you mate. I don't know what was going on when we played Evasion, but everytime I would count to three to call the shots, you would always shoot a second later. Maybe the voice transmission was a little slower than the game itself... or are you just slow? :P

It's nice we played that AC-130 mission together also :)
And we did the Pit in one shot, no damn civilian has found a way to get shot by us :P

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-02-13 15:52:12

At 2/13/10 03:21 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: Also Nev, very nice playing with you mate. I don't know what was going on when we played Evasion, but everytime I would count to three to call the shots, you would always shoot a second later. Maybe the voice transmission was a little slower than the game itself... or are you just slow? :P

Har har :P.
Your mic was always cutting out on the counting bits. I'd hear 'Three..... One' or just 'Three....' and I'd see a guy die.

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-02-13 16:04:24

At 2/13/10 03:52 PM, Nev wrote:
At 2/13/10 03:21 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: Also Nev, very nice playing with you mate. I don't know what was going on when we played Evasion, but everytime I would count to three to call the shots, you would always shoot a second later. Maybe the voice transmission was a little slower than the game itself... or are you just slow? :P
Har har :P.
Your mic was always cutting out on the counting bits. I'd hear 'Three..... One' or just 'Three....' and I'd see a guy die.

lol
We messed up quite a few times on this one.
But we did great on the mission with the AC-130. I'm quite sure I almost killed you two or three times :P

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-02-13 16:12:29

At 2/13/10 04:04 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: But we did great on the mission with the AC-130. I'm quite sure I almost killed you two or three times :P

Didn't I do the ground part in one attempt? You hit me a few times, but I don't remember dying.

BBS Signature

Response to The Cod Modern Warfare Clan 2010-02-13 16:27:51

At 2/13/10 04:12 PM, Nev wrote:
At 2/13/10 04:04 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: But we did great on the mission with the AC-130. I'm quite sure I almost killed you two or three times :P
Didn't I do the ground part in one attempt? You hit me a few times, but I don't remember dying.

Well, the only attempt you did on the ground is the one that we actually finished with three stars :P

We tried 3 or 4 times with you in the AC-130, but I got lamely killed inside one of the houses and sometimes I got shot in the back cause you were not watching :P

But we pulled this one out pretty damn well. Three stars :)